ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS!
SO TURNS OUT I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TODAY.

I WILL BE BACK SUNDAY FOR MY REGULAR TIME OF NOON TO 1AM @96 FIELD ST.,W.BABYLON.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SUNDAY. EVERYONE ENJOY THE DAY TODAY! XXXOOO!

Went and saw Shy earlier this afternoon and for the first time got the “full show”

what a rush!
Shy comes in wearing that sexy set of red lingerie seen in her previous pics, greets me and we get on with the show.
Starts off by pushing her tits right in my face as I play with both of her nipples. Her hand rubbing junior before grabbing it and bringing it up to her kitty.

we move onto DATY for a few minutes before the rubber comes out. Quick CBJ to make sure JR is ready to go and then it’s into mish, doggy, and I blow in the bag.

clean up and on my way. Fellas go see her if you haven’t. Worth it every time.

Went and saw Shy earlier this afternoon and for the first time got the “full show”

what a rush!
Shy comes in wearing that sexy set of red lingerie seen in her previous pics, greets me and we get on with the show.
Starts off by pushing her tits right in my face as I play with both of her nipples. Her hand rubbing junior before grabbing it and bringing it up to her kitty.

we move onto DATY for a few minutes before the rubber comes out. Quick CBJ to make sure JR is ready to go and then it’s into mish, doggy, and I blow in the bag.

clean up and on my way. Fellas go see her if you haven’t. Worth it every time.
XXXOOO!

Decided to meet Shy this morning before work, did 15 minutes and goddamn what a 15 minutes it was.

Sexy as fuck in blue lingerie, absolutely love her tattoos. Extremely personable and charming, had an absolutely fantastic time, left extremely happy.

Looking forward to going again

Was out in Nassau today on the way back I decided it was time to visit the lovely Shy. Gave the site a quick look to see if she was in luck was she was. Headed over easy find. Walked in asked for Shy walked in the back to see if she available she was walked back to front paid for the room a short minute Shy walked in looking so beautiful and sexy settled up and the fun began started with soft touches hands roaming she removed her top and started playing with lovely breasts moved on to kissing them all the while hands were still roaming moved down to secret spot light touches missed myself way down I asked if I could get a closer look got the ok started kissing and licking that lovely spot all the while Jr was getting some light touches the cover went on some lovely bbj while in a 69 then on to doggy and then mish I have to admit I could not keep her youthfulness stopped and asked she could finish with her hands....all in all what an amazing experience...will definitely have to visit again when I am not out all day...