ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

I had the pleasure of seeing Shy last week. She is every bit as amazing as described here. Paid the room fee and went to the room. A few minutes later, coming in through the back door is was a tall lovely woman in a skimpy outfit. She was good conversationalist and made me feel very comfortable. Agreed on the menu option and she went to work. Her lips are nice and full and when they wrap around you, feels absolutely amazing. She definitely knows how to please with those lips. She was ok with touching, so I got to feel her incredible body while she expertly navigated her way around with her mouth. We tried shifting around to different positions, but wound up finishing with an intense pop during CBJ. Cleaned up and she gave a hug and I went on my way. She is great at what she does. The only negative about the experience was that time was the enemy. I would have loved to spend more time with her than the 15 minutes.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
cant view any photos. anyone have any idea why i get this error when i click on the attachments?
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
That’s a good question.. is everyone having this issue?
I’m going to repost my picture of the schedule… tell me if you see it please
If you’re in moderation, you’d get that note

@ Shy - I can see your post and pics