ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com Schedule & Announcements

Fetish only!

If you think it’s to weird.. I promise you it’s not.
body worship(armpits, feet, belly button, legs, ass etc) diaper fetish, wrestling, sleeping, cbt and nipple torture, pegging, choking, spitting, golden showers( yes I can do it where I’m at) wax play, Fisting, breath control play( with my legs, arms or hands) dress up with makeup (sissy), humiliation, slapping, spanking, light bondage with spreader bar or cuffs, leash and collar, role play, pm, .. just let me know I could go on and on

** making an appointment will allow me to have what I need for your session. I was unable to make appointments before so this helps.
you can text me to let me know when you would like to come down and also let me know what you are interested in.

Of course when we meet, we will have a more in-depth conversation about what you expect. This conversation will be outside of our session time.

For NOW available Monday Thursday Friday and Sundays .. this will change

631-292-7654 texting me on days I’m available will guarantee a quicker response

Hello! Good morning! Today I will be at 54 Nancy St.,west Babylon if you’d like to come down and keep me company! I’ll be starting at 1 PM and working til 9pm!

hope to see you there!
631-292-7654

Fetish sessions available by appointment only!

Good morning!
I will be at 96 Field st, west Babylon today!
walk in any time after 1230 noon and ask for me!
I hope to see you there!

Fetish appointments are available

631-292-7654

Im available every Monday Thursday Friday and Sunday!

it’s a cold morning! You should come by and let me warm you up. I’ll be available after 130 to 8pm today at 96 Field St. in West Babylon. You can text me if you like
631–292-–7654.

fetish appointments are available by appointment only.

come see me at 54 Nancy st.,west Babylon today and every Thursday…
1230noon to 8pm

no appointment needed
ask for me at counter:cool:

if you are interested in setting up a fetish bondage appointment please let me know before asking for me at counter, this way I’m prepared with all the toys I need!

see ya later! Xxx

Good morning!
today and every Sunday I’ll be at showworld from 12 to 8pm!

fetish appointments are available.. please let me know 1 day in advance

631-292-7654

( p.s I will provide panties and makeup for those of you who want to try it)