ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

New member here. After reading the countless amazing reviews about Shy, I decided to stop by today as well. As stated before, place is pretty clean and chill. There was a guy there who gave me the run down of how it worked. (This was my first time seeing a setup like this.) He showed me the booths where you interact with the girls. One girl came up to the window and I asked for Shy, and I was informed she was with someone else at the moment. Me being me, said fuck it, let me get a dance with her in the meantime. To be honest, nice girl, but I regret it. She wasn't really into it I feel. Nice ass and decent rack, but I just felt like she was doing it to get it over with even though I did tip her decently once I got in the private room with her. I honestly was just kind of waiting for it to be over. I get back in the mirror booth area and finally see Shy sitting. I ask for her and we meet in the room after I paid another 15 minute room deposit. Oh my god. This girl is something else. Instantly fell in love with her face and her body. And to top it all off, everyone is right about her. Her personality and vibe is just amazing. She is a VERY chill person and easy to talk to. She sat next to me, we chatted for a bit and we discussed prices. Make sure you mention you saw her on UG. I decided I wanted it all after seeing her in person. She started with a dance but could tell I was pretty eager. She asks me if I wanted to get more comfy and so she starts with the CBJ. The way she put that condom on with her mouth....*Chefs kiss*, but that was just the intro. Her mouth and tongue game, is INSANE. Even with the condom on, it felt amazing. All was going great and she asks if I want to go further, and I was down, but for some reason, my other head wasn't . Don't ask me why, I'm just being honest here. Every time we did a position, my other head just wasn't down for it. But the best part was, she realized this and she just told me to just sit on the couch and relax. She went back to CBJ and I was loving every second of it. Since we didn't actually go all the way, the craziest and nicest thing was, she wanted to give me back a portion of what I gave her. I told her to keep it. That session was so good and she was super chill, that she deserved that extra amount. Definitely will be seeing her every now and then. As said before, damage $45 for each 15 min room session, you'll have to discuss the tip with her.

Hey good evening everyone. I just wanted to say that for some reason my emails are acting up and again and going into another folder. I would never just not respond. I have to remember to look in both folders now. Sorry if I didn’t respond to anyone out there it definitely wasn’t intentional..xxxooo!

D

Deleted member 128262

Hey good evening everyone. I just wanted to say that for some reason my emails are acting up and again and going into another folder. I would never just not respond. I have to remember to look in both folders now. Sorry if I didn’t respond to anyone out there it definitely wasn’t intentional..xxxooo!
Don’t you just love it when you’re email/computer decide to act up?? Lol

Lol! I need a number. That would make things so much easier I will work on that
If you have a old Verizon cell they offer a plan for $50 bucks a month. Two gigs of data and unlimited text and calls. That keeps work work and personal personal. I just have to get the balls to walk into one of those places you work.

Someone with your looks I’d love to have at you in a bed!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
But working in Fantasy and Show World is what she is comfortable with and that's what's important, so I just respect.

I feel like as providers, we find a niche and get comfortable. Especially in places like where she works, you have the protection of staff and the unspoken protection of just having lots of people around. Being an independent provider comes with a lot more stress and risk and it’s not for everyone. There’s a girl and a situation for everyone… but asking a girl to go outside her comfort zone is probably not going to pan out.

I also feel we can have the same amount of fun here as anywhere else .

Thank you Raptor808 .. I don’t know why I keep putting it off but I’m definitely going to have one soon. Btw you should come visit someday ..you wont be disappointed.
Yeah I should. My big hang up is you never know who is going to be there or who you will run into. At a hotel you can make some bad excuse.

By no means am I pushing you please understand that. I also understand that gives you comfort and that’s what is important for all of us.

20 years says a ton about you and your service & I hope it stays that way for you. You seem like cool peeps never mind the provider side.

Yeah I should. My big hang up is you never know who is going to be there or who you will run into. At a hotel you can make some bad excuse.

By no means am I pushing you please understand that. I also understand that gives you comfort and that’s what is important for all of us.

20 years says a ton about you and your service & I hope it stays that way for you. You seem like cool peeps never mind the provider side.
Hmm I’m not sure about that time frame but thank you

I totally understand its cool you like what you like ;)… I do have to add that the 54 Nancy st location is extremely quiet for those who feel the same as you.

Hey I could always provide a hat and a wig for anonymity! Lollllll only kidding! xxxooo