Showoffs West Orange NJ Quasi-Sleazy Bar

Stopped off Saturday night. This place was previously Spanky's. This was the second time I have stopped off since the name change. The dancers seem to be a 50/50 mix of Russian and Black. The dancers are not that great maybe 6-7 quality however the desperation factor seemed pretty high. The place was pretty crowded however most of the guys were pretty tight with the dollars to even standing at the wall the dancers were eager to make some cash. The grope potential was very high. One dancer actually descreetly helped me out with some decent wall dancing and a good amount of her manual shifting my 5 speed. This was nearly as good as an underground affair for value. "Try Tiffany" The dancers are pretty intent on going downstairs for an ld. However, I know from old experience and recent feedback that that is really not cheap thrills and mileage is low. The groping clearly has to be descreet but you do get something.

I stay way clear of places with a high number of Russian dancers. The rate of return per dollar(s) is worse than buying post Chapter 11 Enron shares. IMHO

anyone been here lately? a cuople of the girls at vip in orange said they worked here too. sounds like the mileage may be good now.

Originally posted by Casper
I stay way clear of places with a high number of Russian dancers. The rate of return per dollar(s) is worse than buying post Chapter 11 Enron shares. IMHO
I 2nd your opinion.

i stay away from the russian places too, but the girls from vip were both hot brazilians and they said most of the girls at showoff's are also brazilian. that's why i asked if anyone's been there recently.

I think I stopped in about 2-3 months ago. It was pretty much same as my first post. But I would say mileage was much less. Since that time ASSCON and F STOP have revalued the whole scale so much that the west orange scene is really piss poor value. I do like Ronda(maybe Italian/America) at Showoffs but it's just eye candy. These mainstream clubs really treat customers like crap.

Originally posted by Shoot2Thrill
ASSCON and F STOP have revalued the whole scale so much that the west orange scene is really piss poor value.
i haven't been able to make it to the asscon party yet. i read in another post that the level of perfume that's being worn makes it very tough to go home to the wife afterwards. i need to send the wife on a vacation.

The perfume factor is no more significant at ASSCON than any mainstream gogo bar. In fact, I could even make a case to say the smoke/perfume is better than average. If you don't develop your cloaking systems you are always going to be in the catch 22.

Half of that has gone down (the smoke part).........

I'm just waiting for the warmer weather to arrive.......damn cold standing outside having a cig (at least in California it was always warm).......

but on the positive side.....I hardly smoked at all last night.....

according to the SCL board, it was raided and LE wants to shut them down...but they post all kinds of shit in there. Some fucker posted that they "overheard" that a girl who works there and at heartbreakers in bloomfield tested HIV positive and followed it up with a comment like "was that BJ really worth your life?" Of course no clue who the specific girl is, but then posted again to mention "they're being tight-lipped" because the girl may have exposed over 100 guys. If they're so tight-lipped, then how did anyone "overhear" any of this shit???

sounds like a bullshit urban legend to me. besides, the chances of contracting AIDS from a BJ are about a million to one.

Skins, you are right. there is NO credible info on SCL.

I agree

brykster said:
sounds like a bullshit urban legend to me. besides, the chances of contracting AIDS from a BJ are about a million to one.

Skins, you are right. there is NO credible info on SCL.

I agree with brykster, SCL is alot of BS!!!!

So????????????????????

Was this place raided/busted by LE or not???

Some of the "GOOD" dancers at LA, have told me that they are also at SO.

Straight ahead,
Capy

you got me User,

i must admit there are some addresses on SCL that actually don't place you adjacent to a burned out building. now phone numbers, that's a different story. i'd say they're batting about .175 in that department.

so what will Capy do with this latest news about the now defunct LA.

First Showoff's and now LA are closed...coincedence, or is the beginning of a state wide sweep?

I'll post more about LA in it's own thread,

Straight ahead,
Capy