Should Wolf go back out with his Internet Chick?

Should Wolf take his new friend out again?

• Yes - maybe she was just nervous and hasnt dated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bang the hell out of her and run for dear life

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Dude - get a life. He will if he wants to.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
So as some of you may know.. Wolf went out on a hot date. Should he give this chick a chance and go out on a third date with her?

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=937979&postcount=10651
I am not one to post about my private life but I recently joined a dating site. Now understand I have gotten date from online site like this before but most were just a one hit wonder and out the door with nothing but a dinner bill to show for it.

Anyway last night I figured was just going to be another waste of time. How wrong I was going to be. This beautiful woman answered the door and I was taken aback by her looks. Next the dinner conversation was so easy and flowed without effort. Next she reached across the table and took my hand. It all felt so natural.

She invited me home to watch some TV and proceeded to attack me. This is the first time I am actually looking forward to a second date. It is more than just lust or at least it feels that way. I'll let you know after the second date. Since I tend to get bored easily.
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showpost.php?p=939233&postcount=10654
Ok so here it is, (just for you FAH). I pick her up in the truck she has never been on a bike and figured we would take it slow. She did say she was willing to try. So first thing she asks is who ts the woman answering my phone. I am like what there is no one who answers my phone cause it is always with me. So I ask her to show me the number she is dialing. She does and it is the wrong number. I prove to her that she is dialing the wrong number but she continues to bring it up through the whole date. The warning beels in my head are going off like crazy but I figure what the hell we are out already and I will see where this all goes.

Anyway we decided to go have dinner down by the water a little place right on the pier over looking the great south bay. The parking sucked I had to park on a dead end street with parking till only 10 pm.

We had a 20 minute wait for the table. In the mean time she had a glass of wine and I had a ginger ale. Yeah have not been drinking I have been trying to clean my act up. So we sit down and order dinner. She orders another glass of wine. Now this is were I should have gone to the mens room and bailed but I try to remain a gentlemen. She begins to tell me she loves me, that she wants me to be her one and only. Keep in mind this is just our second date. She starts talking about long term things. All I hear is the alarm beels in my head ringing so loud.

After dinner I walk her back to my truck I am thinking it is time to bail but I have to find a polite way to do this. I open the door for her and help her in. She kisses me and than asks again about the woman on my phone. Well that broke the mood real fast.

I climb into the drivers side to find that in the time it took me to walk around the truck she has striped. She is sitting there bare ass naked. She starts calling me by another name it is her ex-husbands name and she is asking me to hurt her. I am telling her to get dress we are going home. I look at the time and it is 10:20 pm. I see head lights behind and it is SCPD getting ready to start ticketing all the cars parked there. So I start the truck and take off. Here I am dring down Montauk highway with a naked woman in my front seat and praying I don't have a broken tail light or anything that will draw attention to me,

I get with in two blocks of her house and tell she needs to get dressed before we get home. She say that it is ok she will walk in the house just like that. If she lived alone it might have been alright but she takes care of her parents and we would have to walk through thier living room to get to her side of the house.

She gets dressed and I get her into the house. I guess I must have left a trail of smoke as I walked out of the house. The next morning I get an email that says Good Morning Cutie had a great time last night. It was Sunday and I was riding all day so I did not hear my phone but she called it at least 10 times. So I guess she finally used the right number. Needless to say this wolf is done with that. Seems to me nothing has changed. I still attract crazy people.......

hahaa... nah. She is harmless, Wolf wont get locked up for her stripping down in his truck unless she is ********. Unless you meant Wolf beating her senseless which I couldnt picture...

shes crazy as a loon.... but that can be fun too. just fuck her a few times and kick her to the curb when you get bored or sick of the insanity. just dont get sucked in to her lunatic world, feel bad for her, commit to solve one of her endless problems, etc.

LOL well maybe if I had a driver since I can not drive and will be one legged for at least 6 weeks. I hate when I crash.....
Ok.. that makes sense... lol. Get better, as they say, it is not if you crash it is WHEN you crash. Glad to hear it's just a broken leg and not anything more serious. Getting back up and on the bike when your better? or is this enough to keep you in 4 wheels going forward? Funny how there are no doubt a bunch of idiot riders out there that cause there own accident by riding like a nut but the majority of people I know that had accidents were due to people in cars causing them.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok.. that makes sense... lol. Get better, as they say, it is not if you crash it is WHEN you crash. Glad to hear it's just a broken leg and not anything more serious. Getting back up and on the bike when your better? or is this enough to keep you in 4 wheels going forward? Funny how there are no doubt a bunch of idiot riders out there that cause there own accident by riding like a nut but the majority of people I know that had accidents were due to people in cars causing them.
Bike will be repaired and so will I. This is the 7th bike I have crashed in about 35 years of riding. So I am a strong believer in getting back on....

I will smack your ass wolf;) Sex that comes w/ that much baggage isnt worth the p*ssy it's attched to....he gave you the tame (gentlement that he is) version she is nuts (no pun intended;)).....xox