Should be in the Northeast section

to me it seems silly to force all these regional sections. what grew up at ug were the practical heading where people went and thought about together (ie, tri-state area within striking distance for road trip mongering).

now it may be more 'logical' per some social studies map, but you'll have a lot of sections with last posting 'Never' or super old. before you could see at a glance where there was activity across the major locales...now have to click through on each regional header to get the same info. its a waste of clicks imho.

Last edited:
Is anyone else from Ct. here?

I'm from Ct., but I can't remember ever reading any posts from Ct. guys. A Ct. board is a wonderful idea, no matter where you put it, if there are folks from the Nutmeg state to read it.

I'm from Ct., but I can't remember ever reading any posts from Ct. guys. A Ct. board is a wonderful idea, no matter where you put it, if there are folks from the Nutmeg state to read it.
I am a CT guy but usually drive to NY areas where the pussy is more readily available and reasonably priced.

And people wonder why for years when members asked why there was no separate CT section the answer was that we didn't think that there would be enough posting in it.........

I'm a CT guy who just discovered the section -- there have been several active -- and messy -- threads about CT in the NY/NJ/CT Spa section.

But the spas are mostly padlocked now.

Amber, I didn't realize youu were in CT -- maybe I misread your ad, but I thought you were in NY.

If you wanted to give a CT section a chance, perhaps you should move the 2 big CT threads here.

I'm in the Commonwealth to the north, but I do most of my hobbying in CT. Probably because the vast wasteland of CT is still much better than the vast wasteland of Western Mass....