Short Stay Hotel List for Long Island

Usually that’s a sign it’s going to be a welfare hotel but in today’s environment maybe it’s going to house immigrants. Generally don’t see gates on an “open for business” place. Either way, it ways a fun place. Oh the memories…..
And that would really suck. Easy in and out and back on the parkway form there. They have closed a number of "lower class" short stay places over the years. Maybe that's good for the Hampton Inns...........

Usually that’s a sign it’s going to be a welfare hotel but in today’s environment maybe it’s going to house immigrants. Generally don’t see gates on an “open for business” place. Either way, it ways a fun place. Oh the memories…..
Remember the club in the parking lot??? Man, crazy times. Had a buddy who rented an apartment in the other older buildings there back in the day.

Went to meet up with a friend at the Hollywood last week. Asked the guy what’s the deal with the gates and he said you now need a card to get in. I told him I was meeting my girlfriend there and he asked what type of car she was driving. I gave him the color and type of car and he told me to tell her to give a quick beep on the car horn when she pulls up to the gate and he will let her in.