Shooting outside Queens spa

That spa is a block (and a world) away from the 40rd and main and Roosevelt ladies.

As far as I can tell the AMPs on that block were all legit. I used to go to a great legit spa $30/hour. Had a non Chinese name
I think a read somewhere that it was a fight between two guys.

So true. I can't understand why some people go out of their way to provoke other drivers in road rage situations.
You never know who that other driver is.
Some people are just nuts.
I do between 65-70 if possible in HOV lane on 495.
Once heading out to Flushing I was doing 65 as guy ahead of me was doing 65. Guy comes almost to my rear bumper and starts flashing lights. I ignore him and I adjust my mirror down so I'm not bothered (he probably saw this). This goes on for couple of minutes until he crosses double line to get out of HOV, passes me and cuts back in front of me and gives me the finger. I'm not sure what else I could have do as not to provoke his road rage.

I readjust my mirror.

Sometimes you just can't "walk away"

it's really bordering on defamation of the spa the way this article is written. That is a four story residential building with first floor business. There is no indication if the victim or shooter were inside the spa or not, or if the spa had anything to do with the incident. The argument could have started down on CPB for all we know. Typical clickbait headline choice by the NY Post.

it's really bordering on defamation of the spa the way this article is written. That is a four story residential building with first floor business. There is no indication if the victim or shooter were inside the spa or not, or if the spa had anything to do with the incident. The argument could have started down on CPB for all we know. Typical clickbait headline choice by the NY Post.
That is a great observation. And, although it is obvious to all on this board now that you mentioned it; for the general
public, AMP lingers in their minds as the culprit.

I agree; it is dastardly, unrighteous, insidious reporting

That is a great observation. And, although it is obvious to all on this board now that you mentioned it; for the general
public, AMP lingers in their minds as the culprit.

I agree; it is dastardly, unrighteous, insidious reporting
You two absolutely right. It's this sort of slanted reporting that leads to people making false connections and leading to false assumptions of what's going on.

The could have easily reported this as Gun fire at X Y Z cross streets, or such and such area, but no that doesn't sell as well or sounds as intriguing. Instead they lay down the ground work for people to develop their own false narrative and reinforce biases with no basis in the reality of what happened. Do wonder if they could suit because while it may be factual correct that it happened out side the spa the very mention of the spa create a false association with the event. Like you guys said no one know if the issue started there or down the road or what. So why call out the spa of all places. When it's a bodega they don't usually mention the full name they just say bodega.

You two absolutely right. It's this sort of slanted reporting that leads to people making false connections and leading to false assumptions of what's going on.

The could have easily reported this as Gun fire at X Y Z cross streets, or such and such area, but no that doesn't sell as well or sounds as intriguing. Instead they lay down the ground work for people to develop their own false narrative and reinforce biases with no basis in the reality of what happened. Do wonder if they could suit because while it may be factual correct that it happened out side the spa the very mention of the spa create a false association with the event. Like you guys said no one know if the issue started there or down the road or what. So why call out the spa of all places. When it's a bodega they don't usually mention the full name they just say bodega.
@SailsBop, you elaborated perfectly, and at the same time described the reason that this world remains discombobulated. True and forthright communication is at the very heart of a healthy society.

And this morning Big fire in Spa over Tigersugar
Yeah, it really interfered the the girls. Main street and sidewalks were blocked off from couple blocks S of 41 Ave to N of Roosey and there were engines down 40th rd sending water into the fire from the 40 rd side. Couple of firemen were BS'ng right by the entrance to were the 40th rd girls service their customers. What a mess.

Because Main was closed CP had 2X the traffic and all congested. I got stuck in in for half hour.

My trip was a wash out - wasted a perfectly good "V".

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah, it really interfered the the girls. Main street and sidewalks were blocked off from couple blocks S of 41 Ave to N of Roosey and there were engines down 40th rd sending water into the fire from the 40 rd side. Couple of firemen were BS'ng right by the entrance to were the 40th rd girls service their customers. What a mess.

Because Main was closed CP had 2X the traffic and all congested. I got stuck in in for half hour.

If I remember correctly V only lasts about an hour or so as compared to C which is good for the day (although you don't get as hard).

Otherwise I'd say on your way home you should have stopped at Edison strip and seen Shy to take care of your boner.

Plenty of other places nearby. Surely you had a plan B and C

If I remember correctly V only lasts about an hour or so as compared to C which is good for the day (although you don't get as hard).

Otherwise I'd say on your way home you should have stopped at Edison strip and seen Shy to take care of your boner.
C daily will get you rock hard anytime you ready to go. 5 mg daily

V has a half life of about 4 hours.
See link below for all kind of interesting (to someone like me anyway) data with charts showing "Mean sildenafil plasma concentrations measured after the administration of a single oral dose of 100 mg to healthy male volunteers "

Damn, I love it when FDA talks dirty — turns me on.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/020895s027lbl.pdf

Couple of comments:
100mg dose! Really!, what are they trying to do — use the dicks of those people taking that dose to chip concrete?

What did the "volunteers" do with their raging hard ons?

Anyway, total absorption in 60 minutes or so and 4 hour half life.