Shiva's Angels: Took one for the team.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Shiva's Angels is newly advertising on Eros. The reason I am posting this here is because they advertise in the Tantra section.

The long and short of it was, Full Service Prices for a FBSM in a crappy hotel room.

The girl was hot, and the massage was nice enough, as was the finish, but I could get that from a dozen places for half the price. (I think their regular prices start at $320/hour but they had a new client discount so it was $260)

Before you all go on about how that's too much for a FBSM, let me stop you. I agree. It's a fair price, though a little high, for a real Tantric session, and that's the only reason I gave it a go.

But it was clear that she didn't know shit about tantra. She tried to explain to me that the perineum is the male g-spot, as opposed to the prostate and she didn't mention breathing or chakra's at all.

Clearly, this is another one of those places that uses tantra as a buzzword to try to jack up their prices.

If you don't mind paying that much for a FBSM, then go ahead, but if you are looking for a tantric experience, then don't bother.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review WC! Those are the kind of experiences that I really hate. You are paying a premium for a special service and they fail to deliver.

Shiva's Angels is newly advertising on Eros. The reason I am posting this here is because they advertise in the Tantra section.

The long and short of it was, Full Service Prices for a FBSM in a crappy hotel room.

The girl was hot, and the massage was nice enough, as was the finish, but I could get that from a dozen places for half the price. (I think their regular prices start at $320/hour but they had a new client discount so it was $260)

Before you all go on about how that's too much for a FBSM, let me stop you. I agree. It's a fair price, though a little high, for a real Tantric session, and that's the only reason I gave it a go.

But it was clear that she didn't know shit about tantra. She tried to explain to me that the perineum is the male g-spot, as opposed to the prostate and she didn't mention breathing or chakra's at all.

Clearly, this is another one of those places that uses tantra as a buzzword to try to jack up their prices.

If you don't mind paying that much for a FBSM, then go ahead, but if you are looking for a tantric experience, then don't bother.
WC: I'm not surprised. The Tantra "knock off" agencies are outrageous in my experience. You can usually tell if it is a group advertising on Eros rather than an independent. What we in NY need is more of the West Coast Tantra queens visiting here. I'm told the word is out that NY has too many Tantrikas and the visitors cannot make enough money here. That's a shame because with a few exceptions, most of the Tantrikas on Eros who live here are not worth it IMHO.

Too bad Chandra Devi has been gone for so long. She attracted others and some were nearly as fun as she is! Oh well.

Namaste,

Chels

WC: I'm not surprised. The Tantra "knock off" agencies are outrageous in my experience. You can usually tell if it is a group advertising on Eros rather than an independent. What we in NY need is more of the West Coast Tantra queens visiting here. I'm told the word is out that NY has too many Tantrikas and the visitors cannot make enough money here. That's a shame because with a few exceptions, most of the Tantrikas on Eros who live here are not worth it IMHO.

Too bad Chandra Devi has been gone for so long. She attracted others and some were nearly as fun as she is! Oh well.

Namaste,

Chels
WC: there is a girl named Deena who advertised herself and some "friends" as Tantrikas operating out of an apt. in the West Village. I had seen her for an ok session in a different location and made the mistake of giving her my cell #. She continues to call when she is in NY even tho I told her to "forget it, I'm not interested." She and her "friends" are dabblers at best, and really don't know much about Tantra even 'tho they spent some time with Chandra and others as acolytes (or whatever an aspiring Tantrika is called). Deena is tall, slim and has Asian features. She is quite attractive but the session was pretty lame when I really think about it.

Just goes to show that you never know with the Tantrikas, just like the other categories of ladies.

Enjoy,

Chels

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.

Namaste,

Chels
I don't think the problem is that we have too many tantrika's here. You and I have both been looking. It seems like, for some reason, the demand in NYC is lower than other places. Most girls that I know who travel to NYC have a hard time making money here, but do fine elsewhere. If there was an abundance of good tantrika's here, you and I wouldn't be looking so hard.

Yes, Chandra is one of a kind. But Bast comes to town every now and again, and she is top notch as well. In fact, I might have an opportunity to visit her in San Fran next month. Cross your fingers for me.

Last edited:
I don't think the problem is that we have too many tantrika's here. You and I have both been looking. It seems like, for some reason, the demand in NYC is lower than other places. Most girls that I know who travel to NYC have a hard time making money here, but do fine elsewhere. If there was an abundance of good tantrika's here, you and I wouldn't be looking so hard.

Yes, Chandra is one of a kind. But Bast comes to town every now and again, and she is top notch as well. In fact, I might have an opportunity to visit her in San Fran next month. Cross your fingers for me.
Totally agree with you about Bast. She is unique. We had a very long session when she was here last time. Wow!

Hope you get to see her in SF. She has a lovely apartment there.

Enjoy,

Chels.

WC: there is a girl named Deena who advertised herself and some "friends" as Tantrikas operating out of an apt. in the West Village. I had seen her for an ok session in a different location and made the mistake of giving her my cell #. She continues to call when she is in NY even tho I told her to "forget it, I'm not interested." She and her "friends" are dabblers at best, and really don't know much about Tantra even 'tho they spent some time with Chandra and others as acolytes (or whatever an aspiring Tantrika is called). Deena is tall, slim and has Asian features. She is quite attractive but the session was pretty lame when I really think about it.

Just goes to show that you never know with the Tantrikas, just like the other categories of ladies.

Enjoy,

Chels
Waterclone:

I had a call from Paz, a friend of Deena, yesterday. They are operating out of a spot in the West Village. However, I had no desire to see her bec. her association with Deena is a turnoff. Paz is advertising on Eros and sounds British. She did not seem to have much of a sense of humor. No loss I suspect.

Enjoy,

Chels

Waterclone:

I had a call from Paz, a friend of Deena, yesterday. They are operating out of a spot in the West Village. However, I had no desire to see her bec. her association with Deena is a turnoff. Paz is advertising on Eros and sounds British. She did not seem to have much of a sense of humor. No loss I suspect.

Enjoy,

Chels
This thread may belong in the Massage section.

Chels

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This was a bad review, but in the massage section, it would be considered a good one. :)

Seriously. I put it here because they advertise tantra, which I think falls under alternative, and I wanted to warn off the serious tantra seekers. But if Tantra isn't considered alternative enough, then the massage section works.

This was a bad review, but in the massage section, it would be considered a good one. :)

Seriously. I put it here because they advertise tantra, which I think falls under alternative, and I wanted to warn off the serious tantra seekers. But if Tantra isn't considered alternative enough, then the massage section works.
WC: to be more specific, Deena is a cold fish. Her "erotic" attention is lame at best and her lack of enthusiasm is quite evident. She looks away in a sort of dreamlike state. Absolutely no erotic action during the bath. My guess is that the ladies who work out of her space (like Paz) are the same. I don't feel like TOFTT with this group. Deena has called in the past to request a double with another friend of hers, a black British Girl. Again, I had no interest.

Hope this helps by being more specific.

In some ways, it doesn't matter where things are posted as long as the information is put out there.

Thanks,

Chels

Totally agree with Waterclone. I went to see Naomi at Shivas Angels last week. Believe me, she was gorgeous with a smokin hot 5'8" body, but 3 fills for a long massage and HE just didn't add up to me, especially since there were limits to where my wandering hands could go. Loved looking at her, but too high a cost.