Shirley LMP

Milly

Yeah shes fuckin gross, the BO is really bad and the funky smell of the basement is enough to make ya sick, she lights incense to hide the smell but there is no hiding the fleas. I went 2 times, gave her the benefit of the doubt the first time, plus she so convenient on my way home. never again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried this place today$60 for 45 min.hot latin chick.used a towel(which is usually a bad sign)when i told her i didnt need the towel it is too hot she said boss said must use towel.massaged through towel...did my toes fingers and head(the wrong head).then she says turn over .still with towel over me she rubs inner thighs.towel or not i was hard and she knew it.then all of a sudden she grabs jr and shakes it,and says"what about this"? this too? of course i say yes.then she says no, we dont do that here just great massage.i am like wtf did you touch it for.i was pleading with her at that point.you know the usual: just a little bit and no trouble.still nothing. she kept saying she cant yada yada.i then said the time you spent arfuing about it it could have been all over already.then she covers me with towel and says we are all don and leaves the room.i got dressed and left...no tip and she didnt even ask or argue about.guess thats why noone was there.WILL NOT RETURN!!

Was there today and had to make an appt. She used lots of oil on me. anyway. She had a J- lo ass ansd dd breasts. Massage was a 2/10. She did put that crappy towel on me, but only on my ass. anyway.. I ask for a bj and f/s. she said how much, I throw 1.2. She said okay. She only began to jerk me off. I then replied no sex or oral, she said no. She jerked me off with oil. I tipped .20, but she wanted more and I said NO and walked out