Shirley LMP

I think this place is owned by the same people as the one on Meritts Rd in Farmingdale. Same pin system, and Things became easy when I told the girl I had been to that one. Same menu. # in Newsday -- last listing. At last the East is picking up a little.

tried again this morning.told me $80 for the hour and $60 1/2.they must be crazy!they are also right up the road from the 7th precint wont last long

LMP in Shirley

This place is in a yellow house on the corner across the street from smile makers dentist office. Its also on the same corner that you would turn on to go to stinky Milly's house

Milly

She was about a year ago. If you can get past her body odor and the stink and filth of her house. Dam the pickins are slim on the east end of Long Island

Stopped in the other day after calling and making an "appointment", which is generally bullshit. Climbed the steps, got annoyed by the never ending chime of the bells hanging way to low, and waited , unattended for about 10 minutes in the front. Some other lurker walks in while i was standing there (any of you fella's?) . Girl comes out of one of the rooms , and she was UGLY by the way. She sits down at the appointment book which had nothing in it, and proceeded to flounder her way through the situation. She looks at me and asks " How long?" Now, I had no clue what was on the menu so I guessed an hour, to which she said "No, we can't do that" . So I was like, WTF? so I excused myself and left the other dude standing there. All in all a really annoying experience. By the way, the only part that was semi humorous was the sign for manscaping on the door.

She looks far worse then that and she has BO. Nasty basement that smells of cat piss. She fucks and sucks downstairs while the husban and kids sit in the living room. Talk about a strange family this is it.
Not as strange as the guys who patronize her given those conditions.