She's Baaaaack - OhCharley

i've seen people that i've also been told i didn't......

because i don't use my name when i meet people for this damn reason. sometimes it does come out and sometimes like this past week, when i was told i(ozzy) was just there a day or so ago.....

but back to the topic...charley is great even if she tells you she has no idea who ozzy is....because i was someone else when i met her(and not vv either)....so don't waste your time asking.

Originally posted by Ozzy
but back to the topic...charley is great even if she tells you she has no idea who ozzy is....because i was someone else when i met her(and not vv either)....so don't waste your time asking.
So Ozzy.........who really is vv ????? The world wants to know..........drum roll please.........lol

On the topic of people talking about seeing people and other people saying they never saw them-question is does it really matter? if you had a good time with the woman you're with, what does it matter if she saw this guy or that guy. I always assume there is truth in both what the guy says and what the woman says. Also, there are exaggerations in what the guy says and what the woman says. So, if you're heaving a great time with whoever you're seeing, it shouldn't matter who she saw or who she didn't see.

Vouching for JMCurry

Guys, I can vouch for JM Curry. We have exchanged info over emails and thru phone conversations. In fact, he took me to an new incall place in the city that does not advertise. Cut the guy some slack. His posts are always sincere and forthcoming and I find his posts to be informative and honest. JM Curry is a good guy and does not deserved to be bad mouthed on the board.

Yes, but

whassup..who vouches for you???

rnb: lightening the mood (or trying to)

BTW I think I saw ozzy as me, or ozzy was me when I saw him, and I posted the worst review about myself.....

Whassup: Thanks for watching my back. I, too, am sadly finding UG taking on the nastier aspects of TBD.

Badz: If you have a critique, let's hear it. If you would rather do this privately, I am most amenable. But just make certain that you get your facts right. If your epistemological paradigm is shaky, your argument will be as well. As an aside, lying is not my forte. The reviews I post are sincere, and the providers whom I have seen will testify to my conduct and veracity. In fact, you and I seem to share a proclivity for one particular provider. Ask her whether or not I am trustworthy. I am in this hobby for recreation and satisfaction. The last thing I care to do is argue with other hobbyists. I would rather share information, so that everyone can enjoy the best that the hobby has to offer. But when you call my integrity into question with unsubstantiated evidence, I feel the need to respond.

Originally posted by frog
On many matters, I agree with dicer's view. But the question "did A see B?" allows for no relativism.
frog,
can you elaborate on the "did A see B? allows for no relativism." are you saying that doesn't matter(which I would agree with), or are you saying it does matter to you? Just curious

I meant that there are many different points of view, and sides to a story. So if I say that I had a good time with Ms X but you said she was terrible, we would have two divergent views, yet neither of us have to be incorrect necessarily. If, however, I said I saw Ms X (and she was great or was terrible) and Ms X says she has never seen frog, then one of us is wrong -- unless I was in disguise, like apparently jm claims to have been.

frog,

i know what you're saying but what i was referring to was this. most of the arguments regarding someone seeing or not seeing someone never comes up when it refers to a woman who they had a bad time with. All the inconsistencies are always regarding woman who everyone seems to have a great time with. And then the argument surfaces about how "he never saw her bec. she said told me so" or something along those lines. What I was referring to was towards those types, where it seems to be a concensus that those women are very sweet and everyone who writes about them has a great time. So what I was referring to was, then what does it matter is A saw B or not. Instead of reflecting on the fact that the woman was everything they expected, it always deviates from that subject into accusations of this and that. I assume that there is truth and lies to both sides, the woman and guys, but I also assume that to a certain extent, that is the nature of this industry.

sorry, dicer 5. i've reread the whole thread -- and read your last post 3 times. i understand perfectly what frog is saying (not always the case ;)), but i'm not following the point you are trying to make.

[Edited by guy catelli on 03-04-2001 at 02:53 PM]

gc,

let me try to explain(if i'm not clear let me know). What i'm saying is - most of the arguments I've seen here is when guys accuse of each other of lying about seeing women is that in all the cases I've read - Both sides always agree that the woman in question is a great lady and recommend her. So my point was this, what does it matter if a guys is lying or telling the truth about seeing a certain lady. If she is highly recommended from both sides, is it worth the accusations and arguments. I don't know if frog was saying he agreed or he was saying it does matter if a guy does lie. And the last point I made was(this is more my point of view), that I always think there's a certain amount of truth and lies in what a lady tells the guy she sees and what a guy may post. If this is the case, than is it worth it to get into an argument on the boards on a subject that will never really be resolved on the boards. Hope this clears up my previous posts; if not let me know.

dicer,

i understand now. actually, it's what you said the first time. but, somehow it didn't 'crystalize' until i read your restatement. thanks for taking the trouble.

guy