She's Baaaaack - OhCharley

dicer, I am not accusing jm to be a liar. He has explained that a different jm persona saw Charley. However, if someone does lie about seeing a provider, my future interpretations of his comments will be coloured accordingly. Example, you post about amazin' annie and how she is the bomb. Someone chimes in with a false "yeah, I saw her last month as well, awesome!!" comment. What does that say about that person? I would say this is a person desperately desiring attention and perhaps a pat on the head. Not (necessarily) evil mind you, but in constant need of reassurance and affirmation (and by the way, would be a high maintenance significant other). How is this wrong you ask? Well, it skews the votes for that provider. If there are NO dissents, then perhaps the point is moot, but it will still present an inaccurate view.

btw, the fact that someone uses multiple personae also makes me have certain biases on his words.

Sorry to take up so much space but you questioned.

found this thread

After all this, did any of you actually see her in March? :}

I noticed that she's getting ready to tour again and may be coming through New York.