Shady Floral Park WOC 862-520-7739

So I bailed on the 2nd appointment. She text me the address and I found it was a local motel in FP. I was so close from my first call that I got there in 2 minutes. Text her back and asked for the room and told her I was almost there. She replied to call her when I arrived. So I sat there in the parking lot. I then see a large AA man walk out of the motel and tap on the window of another car with NJ plates (the provider's number was NJ). Then this woman gets out and the man gets into the driver seat and the woman gets into the passenger. They drive off. I didn't want to take any risks and definitely did not want to be in an enclosed room with that guy. So I text I couldn't make it. No response back.
Better safe than sorry right? If mod wants me to post the number I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I bailed on the 2nd appointment. She text me the address and I found it was a local motel in FP. I was so close from my first call that I got there in 2 minutes. Text her back and asked for the room and told her I was almost there. She replied to call her when I arrived. So I sat there in the parking lot. I then see a large AA man walk out of the motel and tap on the window of another car with NJ plates (the provider's number was NJ). Then this woman gets out and the man gets into the driver seat and the woman gets into the passenger. They drive off. I didn't want to take any risks and definitely did not want to be in an enclosed room with that guy. So I text I couldn't make it. No response back.
Better safe than sorry right? If mod wants me to post the number I can.
That was smart getting there first then telling her you were close.

Last edited: