Sexy Dolls Flushing Reviews & Discussion 929-264-8401

I've been to this place three times already. MMS is very nice and accommodating. I've seen the most famous one there Fang Fang then Sara (not longer there) and Eva this past week (today's her last day). All of them were different and wonderful in their own way. True GFE experiences each and every time. I felt so wanted and loved at every session, felt like I was making out to a long time girlfriend that I haven't met in a long time or something. Showers are offered and rooms are clean and spacious. There's also some kind of sex chair but CG and RCG positions. I will go more in depth with each girl when I have more time to write but today is the last day to see Eva and although she was a little shy, she was actually my favorite out of the 3. Natural C's, lips were nice and soft. She held me so tight and she told me that she came 5 times! We were drenched in sweat together during and after our session. She said she may come back in the future on weekends. I want to see Eva again I miss her already.

160/hr all-in

Fang Fang - 280 1h (BBJ CIM, Russian, rim, CFS)

Heard about this place and fang fang specifically so I went to see her. Appt was easy to setup and location is residential low key.

mms was pretty nice when she walked up to Fang Fang’s room.

The room was a very nice bedroom. Had a nice big bed. In short the room is perfect for fun.

Fang herself is cute, slutty, short, black straight hair, and really nice big, real DD’s. They’re full, heavy, just what I like. Her tits is why I booked her and reviews are accurate they are magnificent if you like big natural nice tits.

She was l giddy and friendly outgoing rubbing my cock and telling me undress.

I undress and we tongue kiss a quick moment and then the magic …. Dress drops down and her tits out. I got instant boner.

She grabs me by hand and we go off to the shower. From that moment the dress dropped I was all over her tits. And she was loving how much I like her tits. She washed me thoroughly then we start making out then she goes down and gives me super super good BBJ. She can swallow all my cock which means she is talented. Her BBJ is one of the best I had in recent memory. Fucked her tits in the shower then went back to the room and she continued to fuck my dick with her throat and tits as I lay on the bed. I ended up coming in her mouth.

She spoke a bit of English but her bubbliness made her fun and easy to talk to. Laid in my arms and I’m just playing with her and kissing and palming her tits, then she started getting horny as I started to duck her tots and then she slides down and rims and BBJ me so nicely on her knees at the edge of the bed. She puts in a lot of work. I was ready to have her pussy finally and had her in standing dog bent over the bed. She’s nice and thick and made to use a good pounding.

We fucked all over her room. Had her put one leg up and was destroying her pussy for a few minutes, then my favorite was mish because I can make out and make love to her tits until I busted hard af in her pussy in the bag.

She insisted to give me a massage after and it was pretty good also.

Overall fang fang is one of my recent favorites and would see her again and again.

Eva: 1 hour

Went to check out this place with a bud of mine. He set the arrangements. It’s a private spot with a couple of girls. Walked up and the lady walked us to the rooms and Eva was my first option and I went straight with her. I thought she was sexy. She wore this sailor girl outfit showing her legs and stomach and tits. Really cute. She has a really nice slender but curvy somewhat body. Her skin is really soft and she sensual type. Liked cuddling, kissing, having her neck kissed and tits squeezed softly and sucked. She is a screamer and her kitty is nice and tight. Has slightly below the shoulder black ponytail……shower was standup together. She was pretty fun in the shower and a good kisser. Gave me some good BBJ then we walked to the BR where she threw herself on the bed right away and opened her legs wide. She has a soft Yummy pussy that I tongued and licked on for a while……Had her right in that same position missionary….. She’s tight. I really like the softness of her skin…….We were skin to skin with her tits against my chest just tonguing each other passionately and plowing her pussy until I loosened it….She was holding on tight to me and kissing all over me. Very horny gfe kind of vibe. Went down on her a few times while fucking her. Had her in side mish with just her ass hanging off the bed. She was screaming loud in that position until I CIB. Took a quick massage from Eva which she Insisted I try. Her massage is pretty good too. During the massage I was teaching her some English dirty words.

She’s really cute and sweet. Definitely attractive and I would like to repeat with her for sure. It was 280 for that 60 minute session and no regrets.

Hello friends:happy Saturday We have new lovely girl just arrived from south country Zoe nice attitude shaved sweet and cute Mina 5”6 B natural boobs shaved Jessie curvy body big boobs shaved ask 4extra$
76C352C2-AC47-47D6-8144-B6180D01BF5D.jpeg
68680DCD-FA2F-43FD-9847-BA2174E26DF5.jpeg
9E5C595F-61B7-4025-83E1-EF93851E08E7.jpeg
CC59FBF6-FBD1-4C12-AAE6-6DB62F8E2D5A.jpeg
A3332B45-FA5E-4554-91DD-8D2C77EBAE81.jpeg
A3332B45-FA5E-4554-91DD-8D2C77EBAE81.jpeg
CC59FBF6-FBD1-4C12-AAE6-6DB62F8E2D5A.jpeg

UG friend: Summer college girl back 29th only one day works 11am-830pm,last time missed her appointment can call make appointment on 29th ☎️929-2648401 thank you and have a great day

Hello UG: we’re new private house nice bedroom in flushing easy street parking sweetie and hot girls call for appointment 929-2648401….twitter:sexydolls769490

Zoey: 280 1h

Zoey looked like the type of girl I like. Spinner, young, pretty face. Zoey’s pics ate new and real. Usually don’t go to new places because it’s a crapshoot but it was worth it for sure this time with her.

Got to the location and parking was pretty easy. Walked and mms is really nice. Offered me drinks, snacks, and let me up to Zoey. Mms knocks on Zoey’s and Zoey’s opens up in a maid lingerie. She looks young 20’s, Pettit with a nice C chest and pretty face. Nice straight black hair.

The door closes and she starts DFK. Helps me take my shorts off and looks at my cock in a surprised way as if it’s huge (it’s not) and goes on her knees to give a sweet BBJ.

She has a small cute mouth but can swallow pretty deep. Few minutes of good cock sucking and I have her stop so I don’t pop so quickly and go to the shower and continued to make out and sucking her tits and going down her stomach kissing my way down to her pussy.

She’s fully shaved and has a small pussy. She seemed to like that and was using her hands to maneuver my head.

Back in the room we she got on her back and literally asked me to continue daty. I got on the floor and was daty and raising her legs up and went dato too then she got on her stomach and and leaned her off the bed and opened her mouth wide and I was FF her slowly for a few minutes. She can BBJ good.

Had her go on the floor and and more BBJ with HJ the back on the bed on her back and I was fucking her in mish first and that was passionate and was going slow in the beginning because her pussy was really tight until she started cumming and her pussy became nice and slippery.

A lot of DFK in mish then I got in top of the bed and started with her riding me. I could have came immediately from her tightness but held on and had her on her back again for mish on top of her until I came while deep in there.

Zoey is a treat. Very pretty, young and super tight. Definite good time. Don’t miss out on this one. Glad I stopped by there.

Fang fang hh 160

Heard so much about this and took the dive to see fang fang. I don't know what guys are raving about. She's a nice person and a little goofy but I didn't find her attractive at all. Should have left but wanted to see the hype. Shower was ok and bj for a little no lfk or dfk. Did some cg and rcg , doggy and finished in mish. Doubt I would come back. Wasn't bad but just wasn't feeling her.

Zoe $280 +$40 tip
BBJ, DATY/DATO, RIM, CFS, DFK

Saw that this place didn’t have that many reviews and decided to give it a go because part of the excitement for me is venturing out to and trying out a new place. I decided to go with Zoe because the pics of her in the nurses outfit that show her face that are on this thread and were confirmed by another reviewer.

Set up was easy. 1st text was the time i wanted to visit and they responded with approximate location. When I arrived, the second text gave me the exact address which is right on Kissena Ave by the parks. It’s a residential home and I was immediately led upstairs to Zoe’s room. Zoe is very cute, beautiful hair, petite (maybe 5 feet tall) and has nice natural breasts. Her stomach is a little loose and has a flat backside. Age wise, she’s definitely in her late 30s. However, her overall performance and eagerness to please were the highlights of this visit.
She greeted me with a DFK as we began to undress. Once both of us were undressed she dropped to her knees and gave me a BBJ preview. After a few moments she led me to the shower for a quick but thorough wash.

Once back in the room she wanted me to lay down most likely to start off with a massage and kill time with a set routine but I wasn’t having that. Rather we continued to DFK followed by me bending her over the bed to DATY/DATO her from behind. Eventually I had her get up on the bed laying on her back while I squatted froggy style over her face for some deep rimming and 69 with me on top leading to CIM.

Rd. 2 started off with an OK back massage, followed by turning over where she lightly caressed and kissed my body while paying attention to my nipples. Then she he made her way down for some more BBJ and then 69ing. As we were 69ing I lifted my legs back and she started to RIM me. Next I covered up for CG, K9 and Mish with DFK and dirty talk to get me to completion.

Her overall demeanor throughout this experience was positive while playing her part to ensure that I was having a good time. Overall, a good performance that felt like authentic GFE.

I’ll definitely visit this place again to try other talent.

Monica

$160 hhr

5'1, very nice slim body for her age, shoulder length hair, milfy face, A’s, nice apple butt

Got to the location and was taken to Monica's room. I was shocked at how slim she was. She has really nice body for her age. She wore a g string like panties that accentuated her ass cheeks which is obviously the standout feature of her frame.

Handled the financials for a half hour session and noticed that she has this very bubbly attitude. Before I can take my clothes off, started a long DFK session. I pinned her against the wall and DFKed for a good 5 or so minutes while grabbing a handful of her ass.

Took her to the bed and started DATY and DATO. She was very responsive as she would grab hold and squeeze my hands. Once done, she gave a BBBJ which was ok; not the best. I stopped her after a min or two to ask for the condom and went at it with standing mish. She was flexible enough to pin her legs all the way back while DFK. Switched to prone dog and cow girl afterwards where she bounced as hard as she can as if my dick owed her money. Being conscious of the time, switched to lying mish and pounded away until I blew in the bag.

Alcohol cleanup and was dressed. We went over about 10 minutes as she initiated another DFK session after I was dressed and she would not let me go.

Probably one of the best $160 I have spent in a while. Will plan on repeating.

Is this place closed now? Wondering if anyone here have some information. I noticed their twitter hasn't been updated in a while and the mamasan didn't reply to my message today.