Sexy Brunette (516) 503-0682 or (631)505-2128

I was eying this one for a while finally able to meet up with her, she doesn't drive you have to pic her up and either get room or she will do a care date.

The good stuff :
That is her picture, they are real
she is sweet
she has a nice body and those pics of her body are real

The bad stuff:
Those pics look great if she puts makeup on which she didn't
her service sucks
her pussy stinks
She smokes

This is how it went down, picked her up got a room in shitty motel, she got naked while blowing me, her technique consisted of her mouth going a quarter of the way over the tip of my head and shes jerking me off with her hand, this whole time she is gaging.. i didnt even cum yet and its already a problem I told her im gonna cum in her mouth she said ok and as soon as i shot half shot out she jumps up and spits it out, leaving me to finish my self.

2nd round.... while recouping we talked a lil bit and i fingered her with the intention of going down on her before i did i sneaked the sniff test in and went soft immediately, it was bad i was hoping to have some fun but it wasnt happening, i rubbed her ass which is perfect and was told anal is a no no. She then proceeded to touch ( not rub, not caress) my cock to get it hard, directing on how to get me hard she put a condom on and rode me reverse cowgirl till i came.... i really didn't want to fuck her but i paid my money and i wanted it twice that's what we agreed on .

Please note Bring your own condoms

The cost was $140 for a half hour and she wanted $100 for a quickie, i went for the half and it was kinda rushed.

I was eying this one for a while finally able to meet up with her, she doesn't drive you have to pic her up and either get room or she will do a care date.

The good stuff :
That is her picture, they are real
she is sweet
she has a nice body and those pics of her body are real

The bad stuff:
Those pics look great if she puts makeup on which she didn't
her service sucks
her pussy stinks
She smokes

This is how it went down, picked her up got a room in shitty motel, she got naked while blowing me, her technique consisted of her mouth going a quarter of the way over the tip of my head and shes jerking me off with her hand, this whole time she is gaging.. i didnt even cum yet and its already a problem I told her im gonna cum in her mouth she said ok and as soon as i shot half shot out she jumps up and spits it out, leaving me to finish my self.

2nd round.... while recouping we talked a lil bit and i fingered her with the intention of going down on her before i did i sneaked the sniff test in and went soft immediately, it was bad i was hoping to have some fun but it wasnt happening, i rubbed her ass which is perfect and was told anal is a no no. She then proceeded to touch ( not rub, not caress) my cock to get it hard, directing on how to get me hard she put a condom on and rode me reverse cowgirl till i came.... i really didn't want to fuck her but i paid my money and i wanted it twice that's what we agreed on .

Please note Bring your own condoms

The cost was $140 for a half hour and she wanted $100 for a quickie, i went for the half and it was kinda rushed.
I was interested in her when she first started posting, But:

If you do some digging off the Pics, you can see that she was most recently a guest of the state and still has open possession cases.

Too bad cause she is close to me and seems cute.

I saw this girl couple of months ago and forgot to post a review. Pics are definitely her and she is pretty cute with a nice body. 22, 5-4, 125, 34C'ish. Went by the name Leah at the time. I picked her up in Bohemia at the library and we did a bbbj cim for 40 in the car in Connetquot Park. BJ sucked. Asked me if I was gonna cum like 2 minutes into it. Poor technique. Spit too fast. EVERYTHING is on the table with this girl but she was not even worth the 40. I would also be concerned with her cleanliness as it seems like she is getting desperate for money. Good luck.

ava..

she is still around.. text her 5165030682, I'm not sure why everyone is bad mouthing her i see her once a week she is always friendly and cute as hell maybe because I'm not an old man.. but she needs to be picked up yea and she charges 130 half hour or 90 bj

I saw her multiple times she admits she does heroin so her pussy probably stinks i have only seen her for bbj i pick her by the diner on vets all the time , i only give her 30-50 for a bbj cim you crazy giving her 90 for her habbit which she freely admits , i am young to just turned 29, if i pay a girl 90 im going to tiffany which is 80 and i get top bbj in NY and cim and full service with a clean girl. but the girl the threads about gives alright head only worth 30-40 tops i have payed her 50 but only once , only called her because Deanna wasn't around right in the same area. but please stop over paying these girls and hyping there little minds up.
Who is Tiffany? Where is she located?

Thanks

she is still around.. text her 5165030682, I'm not sure why everyone is bad mouthing her i see her once a week she is always friendly and cute as hell maybe because I'm not an old man.. but she needs to be picked up yea and she charges 130 half hour or 90 bj
LOLOL 130 and 90. This girl will do bbbj cim for 30 if you are a good talker. also will offer bbfs for like 60. be careful with this one. if she has no STD's now, she will next week. Plus, her bbj is horrible, like not even worth 20. Sorry....