Sex robot makers claim lonely customers are marrying their dolls

If the technology gets so advanced that you can’t tell the difference between a human or a robot, then I really don’t see a problem.

Let’s face it. If robots were like the ones portrayed in WestWorld or Terminator 3 or AI, or even blade runner, it would be a lot of guys (and even some womens) fantasies come true.

If robot that walks, talks, looks hot, doesn’t talk back, obeys all commands , cooks, cleans, and satisfies your sexual needs in every way........ there would be a line around the block waiting to buy them.....

Of course the robot brothel customers would get to choose the voice that the sex robot would use — maybe the female (or male if that's your thing) voice of popular movie or TV star or singer or what ever.

Hopefully the robot's vocal responses wouldn't just be limited to just "You cum yet?" or "You so big" or "If you want that it will be an extra $50" and fake moaning.

I hear they are modeling you as a prototype.
I think you are confusing me with Perry White. He's the superman of male studs on UG.
If they used me as a model, they wouldn't sell very many of them. I'm certainly not the biggest dick on here even though there are some who would argue about that.
I have been approached to endorse a condom though. They said I would be the perfect spokesman. It's an ultra-sensitive sheath called Thin Skin.

Last edited:
So three things:
1) tallywacker. Sure sounds like something you'd put a notch on, but that just doesn't sound like a good idea.
2) "This is more than a sex toy." Oh, ok. But maybe doesn't that depend upon the tallywacker? And here I was thinking that it could go "as long as you want" was significant.
3) What happens when the two robots' customized personalities cause them to hit it off and they get married instead of the human and the robot?

3) What happens when the two robots' customized personalities cause them to hit it off and they get married instead of the human and the robot?
Forget personality, that's going to happen as soon as the robots find out their robot mates are better sex partners than humans are.