Serena Sahir NYC - Review & Discussion - 646-535-4435‬

Looked at her pictures not from her site you can find them elsewhere.
What a good looking lady. I thought she looked better before the implants. Nicely done but as most times you can tell they’re fake. She went from being flat to a B and the look good.

Can wait for a review!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Oh man Serena is advertising here?! She’s the GOAT I haven’t seen her in a bit but I’ve had a few appointments with her and she’s always a great time
So even though it's been a while I think you should run down what exactly a guy can expect from her in session.

Normally we would just delete an endorsement like you just posted but I think this would be a good opportunity to finally get some real information on one of our newer advertisers.

Start with how long ago it was you saw her.
Include everything you did with her, covered or uncovered. How long the session was.

So even though it's been a while I think you should run down what exactly a guy can expect from her in session.

Normally we would just delete an endorsement like you just posted but I think this would be a good opportunity to finally get some real information on one of our newer advertisers.

Start with how long ago it was you saw her.
Include everything you did with her, covered or uncovered. How long the session was.
Figured I should but wasn’t sure if a less recent review would be helpful. I’ll make a new reply with the info

So I’ve seen Serena a few times, most recently was last August.

I had a 2 hour incall session at her Upper West Side incall apartment, which is a nice spot.

It was a typical full GFE session, DFK BBBJ, DATY CFS. Cost was $2k for 2 hours (she’s raised her rates recently this is the current rate afaik). Shower is usually first, alone in a clean private bathroom. After shower it progresses from a nice make out and conversation to undressing and the fun begins. Great kisser, plump soft lips. BBBJ is good but not the best I’ve had, not sure if she’s super into CIM but I’ve never had an issue with her technique at all. She even had me mount her face while she layed back before. Pussy is sweet and clean, she’s very receptive to DATY and 69. She’s great in doggy, her ass is by far her best feature, and has a lot of creative positioning options as she’s flexible and receptive to trying new things. She has a mouth on her too, lots of dirty talk and sexy moans.

As for details, Serena is probably one of the most attractive women I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in this hobby. She has such a nice ass, and her MMs are tasteful and not bad to play with although I prefer natural. Amazing skin tone and tight and fit body. Her personality is also very welcoming and sensual, she’s easy to talk to and really makes the sessions less awkward and more relaxing by being so easy to talk to.

I know that indies like her are on the extreme cost-wise but IMO the level of experience you get from them is always worth the premium if you can swing it. I’ve never regretted a meeting with Serena and plan on visiting her again within a few months.

billyS

Reign of Terror

I had a 2 hour incall session at her Upper West Side incall apartment, which is a nice spot.

It was a typical full GFE session, DFK BBBJ, DATY CFS. Cost was $2k for 2 hours (she’s raised her rates recently this is the current rate afaik). Shower is usually first, alone in a clean private bathroom. After shower it progresses from a nice make out and conversation to undressing and the fun begins. Great kisser, plump soft lips. BBBJ is good but not the best I’ve had, not sure if she’s super into CIM but I’ve never had an issue with her technique at all. She even had me mount her face while she layed back before. Pussy is sweet and clean, she’s very receptive to DATY and 69. She’s great in doggy, her ass is by far her best feature, and has a lot of creative positioning options as she’s flexible and receptive to trying new things. She has a mouth on her too, lots of dirty talk and sexy moans.

As for details, Serena is probably one of the most attractive women I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in this hobby. She has such a nice ass, and her MMs are tasteful and not bad to play with although I prefer natural. Amazing skin tone and tight and fit body. Her personality is also very welcoming and sensual, she’s easy to talk to and really makes the sessions less awkward and more relaxing by being so easy to talk to.

I know that indies like her are on the extreme cost-wise but IMO the level of experience you get from them is always worth the premium if you can swing it. I’ve never regretted a meeting with Serena and plan on visiting her again within a few months.
Thank you appreciated.

Do you know if her 1 hour "meet and greet" session's are GFE/FS?
This one could make me go broke, has this cat thinking to come out of my self imposed retirement.

Looked at her pictures not from her site you can find them elsewhere.
What a good looking lady. I thought she looked better before the implants. Nicely done but as most times you can tell they’re fake. She went from being flat to a B and the look good.

Can wait for a review!
With an ass like that, flat is just fine. More than a mouthful is a waste......