Serena Sahir NYC - ‪Schedule & Announcements - 646-535-4435‬

Hi handsome - my name is Serena Sahir and I am happy to introduce myself.

Indulge in the realm of unbridled desire, where every glance ignites a spark and every word dances with intrigue. Behold, a mesmerizing vision—my ethereal presence, standing at a petite 5'4" and a tantalizing 100 pounds, weaving together the seductive allure of Arabic and Indian descent, ensconced in the pulsating heart of New York City.

Beyond the confines of mere visual enchantment, prepare to be bewitched by a tapestry woven with threads of charm and wit. If my stunning photos fail to bewitch you completely, be prepared to surrender to the irresistible magnetism of my words and the allure of my enchanting personality. Allow me to be your nocturnal siren, whispering secrets in the moonlit chambers of your desires, or your vivacious partner-in-crime, igniting the city with our raucous adventures.

Irrespective of our escapades, I guarantee a flawless presentation that will leave you breathless—a vision of elegance and sophistication that will mesmerize all who cross our path. You like being the envy of every man in the room and I like being envied for the curve of my hip, the cut of my jawline, and the jewels that tend to drip close to my perfectly manicured fingertips. For those who dare to plunge deeper, craving the intoxicating spell of prolonged companionship, I offer a glimpse into a world where time loses its grasp, and enchantment thrives.

Such profound connections are best nurtured through lingering hours, where passions intertwine and desires ignite in an exquisite dance. My rates reflect the exclusivity and bliss that only extended encounters can unveil. Rest assured, I am no illusion or facade, but a shimmering embodiment of authenticity. Who I appear to be online is who I unveil when I'm with you: a genuine reflection of my essence—an enigmatic seductress devoted to forging enduring memories.

Are you the type of man who appreciates the extraordinary beauty of an exotic bloom like myself? Prepare to surrender to a world where desire unfurls like a delicate blossom, where laughter echoes like elusive whispers, and where every moment is infused with an aura of mystery and delight. Take my hand and let me lead you to a path fraught with whispers, sin and decadence.

Until we meet, Serena Sahir

To learn more about me please visit read my website:
www.serenasahirnyc.com

My Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 100
Measurements: 30C - 25 - 35
Dress Size: 00/0 or XS | Shoe Size 5

To get to know me much better follow my social media:
Twitter | @SerenaSahirNYC
Instagram | @SerenaSahirNYC
TikTok | @SerenaSahirNYC

My daily availability in Manhattan is 9am - 10pm.
3hr - Cocktails 2,800
4hr - Dinner Date 3,600
6hr - Out on the Town 5,000

Extended Dates
Day/Overnight (10-14hr) 7,000
Full Day (24hr) 10,000
Weekend (2d) 15,000

If you desire any other length of time, please inquire.
If outside the Manhattan area, an additional travel fee may apply. Please inquire with your location.

Serena Collage.jpg

Serena Sahir's Weekend Availability:

Friday Oct. 6th: Available in Manhattan until 5pm
Saturday Oct. 7th: Unavailable
Sunday Oct. 8th: Unavailable

I sincerely hope you have an amazing weekend. If you're able to meet today before 5pm, do reach out!
Private and discreet Upper West Side incall.

Interested in connecting with me before we meet? Follow me on OnlyFans @ SerenaSahirNYC

Ad4 copy.jpg

Availability for Wednesday October 11th:

I am available today 2:00pm - 6:00pm only.
Same day bookings incur a $200 same day booking fee.
The best way to schedule with me is at least 24 hours in advance.

Did you know that you can subscribe to my website to see my entire fine art photo archive, OnlyFans archive, and fully nude photos?
Check out my website to learn more: https://serenasahirnyc.com/gallery
Sorry, I still do not show my face on my member's only. You can only see that in person.

Booking:
bookings@serenasahirnyc.com
‪(646) 535-4435‬

Ad3 copy.jpg

Availability for Thursday October 12th - Saturday October 14th:

Unavailable Thursday - Saturday. If you're interested in meeting with me before next week I have availability on Sunday October 15th from 9am - 10pm. Overnight and extended dates are welcome. Pre-Booking for Sunday is highly encouraged.

We can watch the Jets (4:25) & the Giants (8:20) together with a little intermission between the two of them. Are you more engaged when the offense is playing, or the defense? Regardless, I'll certainly look adorable in a crop top & panties sitting next to you on the couch. ✨

Booking:
‪(646) 535-4435‬

Serena Collage 2.jpg

Availability for Tuesday October 24th:

Hopefully you've missed my updates ♡
I am available today at 12:00PM - 3:00pm and after 9pm only.
Same day sessions incur a $200 same day booking fee.

TikTok | @SerenaSahirNYC
OnlyFans| @SerenaSahirNYC

Booking:
‪(646) 535-4435‬

Flgfa_1WYAAao4n.jpeg

Availability for WednesdayOctober 25th:

I am available today from 1:00pm - 5:00pm and after 11pm only.

TikTok | @SerenaSahirNYC

Booking:
‪(646) 535-4435‬

F4FFsMEWUAA5l9o.jpeg

Availability for Friday October 27th:

Available today after 8:00pm only.

TikTok | @SerenaSahirNYC

Booking:
‪(646) 535-4435‬

Ad9.jpg

Availability for Saturday October 28th:

Available today after 2:00pm only.

TikTok | @SerenaSahirNYC

Booking:
‪(646) 535-4435‬

Ad14.jpg