Seoul Therapy

I'm not the big guy upstairs that you have to worry about

garyciro said:
Go easy, big fella, just trying to figure out the board's geography. No offense intended.
I would suggest reading the rules and watching and looking at others before throwing something out there, your lifespan on this board will last longer

seriously dudes chill out.... too many people on here acting like they wanna be cops....take it easy guys its only a whore board, not like he committed a crime by not reading the allmighty whore board rules........

Well Dude there's one thing that pisses most of us off

ricelover said:
seriously dudes chill out.... too many people on here acting like they wanna be cops....take it easy guys its only a whore board, not like he committed a crime by not reading the allmighty whore board rules........

That's being Stupid!!!!!!!!!, There is no excuse for that!!!

ricelover said:
dude man if you don't have a badge already go to cop school cause you obviously enjoy trying to be one.

Dude man like why don't you get your surf board and like go catch a wave and like eat a corn dog and like hang out with your bros.

Dude, I already have my badge and I 'm following you when you go to a Amp so when The door get's broken down while your board is getting waxed I'll know it's you because your going to scream out " Dude where's my car"

Think what you may about me , I just don't have tolerance for some of the Newbies that start the same stupid thread more than once and after we make fun of them they still don't get the hint.

So Marinate on that Bro and Chill--Or should it be phrased" Freeze!!!!"