Selling It on BP - some marketing observations

After browsing through BP ads for quite some time, some marketing trends have become quite clear to me.

1. No ugly girls do outcall. I can't recall a single time I've seen pics for an ugly or even just plain homely girl advertising outcall on BP. So if you want guaranteed looks, order takeout.

2. The best looking girls work out of Westbury. Ads with Westbury location lines have girls that are consistently beautiful. I'm talking model pretty here. Maybe foxy fillies just naturally gravitate to the area around the old Roosevelt Raceway.

3. It's quite alright to use photos of someone with an awesome internet presence like Angie Verona and pass them off as your actual pics. Us guys are so stupid that we would never ever think to click on your photos and see where they originate. Heck, some of us are so gullible that we even think we're going to meet the actual Angie Verona if we line up a date with you.

4. Keep saying that you're leaving soon. Even if you do so for a straight week. Our biggest fear is letting a good one get away.

5. It's okay to post an ad saying that you're 21 in the headline and then saying you're 20 in the body of the ad. We understand that you get easily confused. We're not buying your brains, we're buying your body. If we wanted brainiacs, we would cruise the SA ads for amateur college girls. We realize that being a BP pro ho was a career choice that you and your folks discussed when it was clear you weren't college material. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Feel free to add your own observations.

6. If you use photos of someone other than yourself, make sure to state that the photos are 100% real. We will take you face value at your word. Johns are stupid and gullible people, and we believe whatever a pretty girl tells us, even if the girl pictured is not actually you.

7. Please give us some last minute opportunities to see you. Many guys are just circling the block looking for providers and can jump into your bed with just a minute's notice.

Like Little Stephie here:
Sexy Little Stephie!! VISITING!! 80Specials!! - 38
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:52 PM
Im stephie im in commack til 3pm today, im sweet petite and loves to spoil your every need, with my sexy body and outgoing personality will brighten your day!! 1-619-430-8108

and earlier:
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:23 PM

7. Please give us some last minute opportunities to see you. Many guys are just circling the block looking for providers and can jump into your bed with just a minute's notice.

Like Little Stephie here:
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:52 PM
Im stephie im in commack til 3pm today, im sweet petite and loves to spoil your every need, with my sexy body and outgoing personality will brighten your day!! 1-619-430-8108
Damn it's 3:18 i just missed this winner!

Great thread, Banacek. Here are my observations:

1. If you do some filtering and pay attention, you'll see that (at least in Manhattan) there aren't that many incall providers who advertise on BP. And not that many FS providers, either (at least, not many who admit to it up front). As for "ugly," that's so hard to quantify, since it's so subjective.

2. Westbury -- I wouldn't know, except, my guess is that this is a scam of some sort. Trends like this usually point to seeded content.

3. Fake photos. Most of the ads on BP use fake photos. If you don't look up a provider's phone number to see if she's reviewed somewhere before calling or texting her, at the very least you should Tineye or Google her picture. Usually a Google search of her phone number will quickly turn up whether she's for real or not (i.e. multiple ads using the same phone number promoting different girls, often using the same text, etc.)

4. Promoting urgency: this isn't just a BP phenomenon. Eros reportedly charges extra to list as a traveling provider. I've been told by providers who advertise over there that advertising as a traveling provider who is just here for a few days boosts response rates. So, there are quite a few New York-based providers who simply change their ad weekly to say they're only here for one week only. Anything to keep the phones ringing.

5. Discrepancies between ad copy and headlines. Age isn't the only thing that changes—you'll find provider names that change from headline to copy, ages that change, bust sizes, locations, etc. Usually, this is evidence of a scam. Sometimes, it's just sloppiness on the part of the provider. She advertised herself one way in Philly. Now she's in New York and she forgets to change the details.

6. "100% real" -- if you bother to try and source the photos, you'll find that the listings proclaiming "real" photos are, actually, real more of the time than they are fake. A good rule of thumb is common sense: a BP provider who posts high-end, retouched photos of herself but is charging in the budget range is clearly a scam. She isn't making the kind of money to be able to afford that type of photo shoot. Keep in mind that the trend, even in the higher-end, is to post at least a few smartphone camera "candids" to prove authenticity.

8. If you are rather round in body shape with a big belly and bigger boobs, hide the belly and show us the tits in your pics. Everyone likes big tits.
Tell 'em, Joe: