Second stiffy

I find it frustrating that in an hour session, i'm usually only able to go once. Sometimes I can go twice, and a few times even a third, but mostly I'm not ready for round 2 until after the hour is up.

I generally don't need to take "V" but I take it, trying to get the timing right so it will kick in 40 mins into the session, but that sort of worked once, but I don't have a good routine for it.

Yesterday I read this thread. http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33150

Ignoring the general excesses of the thread, is there any truth in the idea that these herbs can get you "horny" so the second round is available? Any experience with specific products?

Any other suggestions (besides a 2 hour session!)

I find it frustrating that in an hour session, i'm usually only able to go once. Sometimes I can go twice, and a few times even a third, but mostly I'm not ready for round 2 until after the hour is up.

I generally don't need to take "V" but I take it, trying to get the timing right so it will kick in 40 mins into the session, but that sort of worked once, but I don't have a good routine for it.

Yesterday I read this thread. http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33150

Ignoring the general excesses of the thread, is there any truth in the idea that these herbs can get you "horny" so the second round is available? Any experience with specific products?

A three hour session, lol.

Thanks Dave, but that's the same link i referred to in my post. I'm not one to criticize someone else, but reading that post, I would not take advice from that guy.

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to confirm the things he said, and/or suggest a specific product.

Sorry about that. I didn't realize it was the same link you used. I've been burning the candle at both ends these days so I'm a little brain dead today.

I've heard good things about yohimbe. Not much about horny goat weed and l-arginine though. I've never used any of it though, so I can't speak from personal experience.

How old are you?

So go for a 1/2 hour session.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear

Dude I would be careful with the herbs and the mixes. If you are on any prescription drugs you could have an interaction. Theier are some people who can not tolarate these herbs and can cause heart palpations which will deffinetly cramp your style. Personally I would take BK's advice and take the longer session, just think of the fun you could have..

No problem Dave, I do appreciate the effort, and the input from all of you.
Genius, I am I'm 46. I first sensed problems around when i turned 40, and starting taking V two years later.

Before taking the V, I tried yohimbe for a while. It gave me palpitations, I was uncomfortable with it, and I wouldn't want to do it, even short term.

Since then I've got minor high blood pressure, which is easily controlled, but makes me even more reluctant to to take miscellaneous herbs. So you're probably on the money, wolf.

My urologist had given my ciallias, but when i got the h.b.p. my gp switched me to V which he said would come out of my system faster. With the ciallas, I didn't get a second hard on any quicker, but when it did come, it had the extra strength that those pills give you. Even a day or 2 later I'd get those uber hard ons.

I actually had my doc check my testosterone level a few months ago hoping it might be low and he'd give me a pill to fix everything. for better or worse, it was normal.

Maybe there's no quick fix and the 2 hour session is the only answer. But then, I may wonder why I can't get the third time in two hours!! So Skelly, I think you hit it on the head. Be happy with what you can get.

No problem Dave, I do appreciate the effort, and the input from all of you.
Genius, I am I'm 46. I first sensed problems around when i turned 40, and starting taking V two years later.
As I remember when I was 46 I needed just over an an hour to recover if properly motivated. Probably add an hour more for every 3 years after that (add 15years for me.) V effects the hardness (instead of just hard it is rock hard) and I can get hard again within the hour but it takes forever to cum the 2nd time.

I'm in perfect health, fit and no meds so if you are on BP meds your times may be different.

Well, I also think that I would not have that problem with blonekelly. Several cups especially
if she wore that Ranger Jersey.I just can't get into that damn City.

As I remember when I was 46 I needed just over an an hour to recover if properly motivated. Probably add an hour more for every 3 years after that (add 15years for me.) V effects the hardness (instead of just hard it is rock hard) and I can get hard again within the hour but it takes forever to cum the 2nd time.

I'm in perfect health, fit and no meds so if you are on BP meds your times may be different.
Is the point to set records and/or try to live up to some standard, or to simply enjoy yourself?

I do enjoy my time with someone. Once in a while, when I really want a second round, and I don't get it, I feel frustrated. But that is in my control to prevent.

I guess I have to admit that I'm getting older. I'm sure, in a few years, I'll look back on these times and consider them the good old days.