Secaucus,NJ this mon,Tue,Wed

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
(If I'm posting this in the wrong place please move it to where it should be, to my knowledge Secaucus isn't SNJ or a spa, so I figured NY is the place to post this)

I'll be in Secaucus,NJ at an upacale hotel the following 3 days only:

Aug 30th Mon 3pm-11pm

Aug 31 Tue 7am-11pm

Sept 1 Wed 7am-11am

I figured I'd post this prior to Monday so those interested can hop on my pre-booking rates.
You must contact my by ****** by 12am this eve, or call me by 9pm in order to be able
to get in on the pre-booked special. Any booking after tonight it is my reg rate.

I'm in my 30's known as a "MILF" I have blonde hair to my shoulders,
hazel eyes, am petite and naturally busty with a great set of legs. 5'3", 105lbs, 34D-24-34

I do not discuss $ or services so please checkout my website, as well as browse through my reviews. My website http://www.samanthaofnewyork.com has my rates (Touring rates, NOT LI) my reviews, if you scroll to the bottom you'll find links that will lead directly to my reviews, or just click the link in the upper right corner. My reviews list my services, my site lists my rates. I highly recommend joining my mailing list located on my website. You'll recieve just 2 ******s a month, they include my schedule, also unblurred updated (2 weeks) pics of myself and any of the girls I might have spent time with during the 2 week period between ******s.

So if your interested in a mature minded woman, who likes to kiss and is very passionate as well as has an infectious laugh, not to mention is known for "completeing" things the preferred way then ****** or call me. Any appointments after 10 pm please try and book prior to 9pm. Also all rates are all inclusive with the exception of greek lessons, all info is on my site, unrushed GFE type with as much pse as you can handle, me and my bag of toys will show you what I have, its up to you if you want me to use it! Always groomed from the top of my head to my toes and I bring along, outfits, lingerie thigh hights and some patent leather for those less "Vanilla"

xoxoxoox

Samanth Summers of NY in NJ till Sept 1
www.samanthaofnewyork.com