Searching for reviews in provider threads

Since the overwhelming majority of posts in any provider thread are not reviews, I have begun to denote which posts are reviews by editing those posts and including the word REVIEW over the top of each review in select threads.

I thought this would help members if they were to search on the word "review" in each thread as a quick way to see a list of the reviews that they then could click on to go directly to them. Of course, this is more necessary in longer threads. In a thread of only a page or two, you can quickly scroll through the posts and find the reviews on your own.

Anyway, in checking out how well the search concept worked there, I found that I got false positives when there were posts where the poster simply used the word "review" in the course of his post. So, I figured I would add a descriptive word to "review" in order to further distinguish them in a search. I chose the word "OFFICIAL" to add to "REVIEW." But in continually looking at the combination, I don't like it. I would like to substitute another word. Can the members suggest a word that would would go well with "REVIEW" that looks and sounds better than "official."

steveoo just gave me an idea when he spelled it REVUE. Maybe I should just go with that variance, since it would be such a rarity that someone would use it.
I just searched on it, wondering if it might be too short, but it works. Got only 41 hits and less than a handful of current ones. So, quicker to type and only one word would make less work for me. What do you think?

It's a homonym of review, but it means a light theatrical production. Unless some of the girls got together and made a monger musical, it's really not the appropriate term. How about First Hand Review?

Yes, I realize that. I just thought that variable worked as an inside joke as you just pointed out. Guess that would work better on a gay review board. You know, using a musical homonym.
I will consider your alternate. Thanks.

I decided to use UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW instead.
You should soon see this notation appearing in older threads where feasible, meaning those under 10 pages, and in all new threads.

So, I just updated Sophia Belle's review thread by denoting her reviews with UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW.
Now, let me show you how the search shortcut works in order for you to see a list of all her reviews in there.

•First, open the thread about the provider whose reviews you would like to see.

•Then, go to the search box. It's below the blue border on the top right hand side of the page, directly under your screen name.

•Next, type in UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW. (Note: It does not have to be in caps. Lower case or U&lc will work just as well. I just did that for emphasis.)

•Next, move down in the box to the item that says, Search this thread only, and click on the box in front of the phrase.

•Lastly, click on the Search tab.

•After that, you will get a list of all the UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEWs for that provider.

In Sophia's case, this would be the list:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/search/2647042/?q=UTOPIA+GUIDE+REVIEW&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=51440

So, I just updated Sophia Belle's review thread by denoting her reviews with UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW.
Now, let me show you how the search shortcut works in order for you to see a list of all her reviews in there.

•First, open the thread about the provider whose reviews you would like to see.

•Then, go to the search box. It's below the blue border on the top right hand side of the page, directly under your screen name.

•Next, type in UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW. (Note: It does not have to be in caps. Lower case or U&lc will work just as well. I just did that for emphasis.)

•Next, move down in the box to the item that says, Search this thread only, and click on the box in front of the phrase.

•Lastly, click on the Search tab.

•After that, you will get a list of all the UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEWs for that provider.

In Sophia's case, this would be the list:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/search/2647042/?q=UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=51440
Excellent job, Banacek!

Thanks!!

V

I can't copy and paste pictures you expect me to follow this shit?
Where my fucking abacus !!!!!
My search of the "how to post pics ..." led me to Sophia, and the encounter that followed.

Still don't know how, but, man am I glad that the gods that be arranged the meet and eat.

Don't reach for the abacus yet, Mr. W! Your bride to be might have other plans ...

V