Seacaucus Aug 30, 31 and sept 1

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Hello guys I'll be making that trip FINALLY to NJ. Secaucus to be exact "steps from the meadowlands sports complex"" is what the hotel site said. I'll be in an upscale hotel as usual. I usually dont go to NJ because I get lost and there are no u-turns, since I'm directionally challenged I need u-turns!!! Anyway her is the deal:

mon aug 30 3pm-11pm (please note I check in at 3pm)
tue aug 31 8am-11pm
wed sept 1 8am-11pm

Anyone wanting an appointment after 8pm, must book it by 8pm.
I'm an early bird and start accepting calls at 7am till 10 pm if I have something booked, if not then the phone goes off at 9pm.

Please read my wesite also scroll to the bottom for info re: rates, pre-booked touring rates means you must book it before mon aug 30th no exceptions. Any last minute guys the rate are right next to the pre-booked ones (not to be confused w LI when I go monthly)

Also on the bottom are two logos that if you click on them take you directly to my reviews. I dont discuss $ or services with new clients , so it is up to you to know my rate and what services I offer.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse any particular service due to hygene, just shower upon arrival and you wont have a problem.

I'm in my 30's a MILF Blonde 5'3" 108 lbs naturally busty with a flat ass (except when i bend over then it appears) . 34D-24-32. Friendly outgoing with a warped sense of humor and I know how to make you feel like a king during our stay, your wish and requests are my commands (within reason of course!) I also do clothing requests and roleplay.

xoxoox
Samantha Summers of NY
www.samanthaofnewyork.com
347-392-1937

Originally posted by April
Hello guys I'll be making that trip FINALLY to NJ. Secaucus to be exact "steps from the meadowlands sports complex"" is what the hotel site said. I'll be in an upscale hotel as usual. I usually dont go to NJ because I get lost and there are no u-turns, since I'm directionally challenged I need u-turns!!! Anyway her is the deal:

xoxoox
Samantha Summers of NY
www.samanthaofnewyork.com
347-392-1937

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Thanks, truly....spin me in a circle and I won't be able to tell which way I began, I REALLY bad! Not to mention the next car will NOT be a stick shift so I'll have one extra hand to do things like answer my phone, write appointments, look at my schedule, drink coffee etc.