SCAM - Jenny 315-842-4648 Midtown white girl

Look - 8/9
Body - 8/9
Service 10/10
Rate - 500/hr GFE
Session duration - one hour
Location - Midtown manhattan

I arrived at her incall and she greeted me with me with a hug.
She led me in and we chatted for some time before we hit the shower for a quick bath. She washes and gave me a towel to dry my body.
Then the fun begins. Jenny started moving closer to me with a sexy eye contact and we started DFKing while I touch her boobs and ass as I want. This lasted for some minutes then she gently push me to lie down, and gave a perfect BBBJ with lots of attention to my balls too. She almost had me blow. I rewarded her with DATY and DATO then she hop on me for a ride, she was the best rider I have ever met. She was willingly to go on forever.
We switched to mish after some minutes of CG and RCG. Her pussy feels so good. We switched to doggy and anal doggy I exploded after few minutes of doggy and she cleaned us up.
It’s was a wild experience. I’m definitely going to repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I said I haven’t but you guys didn’t approve that. Why?
Because you are wrong.
Look at post #8

I said why I deleted the website, she needs to take out an ad.

Then you quoted what I said and stated that you tried to post the website but I deleted it.

Case closed.

Because you are wrong.
Look at post #8

I said why I deleted the website, she needs to take out an ad.

Then you quoted what I said and stated that you tried to post the website but I deleted it.

Case closed.
Ohh, I get it now.
it was a mistake. I wanted to quote post number 6 so quoted yours instead.

Did you have to send a down payment first? Over Zelle/cashapp? I was that her same number? I’m trying to book her but never had I have someone ask me to send money over the phone for a down payment first.

This person would likely be set for appointments for MONTHS (just from us guys here on UG) if she didn't require a deposit.

As it stands there are only about 3 people in the whole industry that I would do a deposit for, and all 3 I have seen at least 2 dozen times.

I have no problem laying down the half a K, but no deposit :(

This person would likely be set for appointments for MONTHS (just from us guys here on UG) if she didn't require a deposit.

As it stands there are only about 3 people in the whole industry that I would do a deposit for, and all 3 I have seen at least 2 dozen times.

I have no problem laying down the half a K, but no deposit :(
She should take out an ad here. Problem solved

This is a scam, they asked me for a 100 dollar deposit, which I agreed to, then asked me for 100 dollars for verification, and then 300 dollar "security fee". Do not bother.