SB Health & Beauty Spa 631-849-6899 175 Sound Beach Blvd Sound Beach

I was mongering around a few days ago and decided to check out this one in the area.This was in the same spot/address as K Sweet Body Work when it was around several years ago, I am not sure if its the same owners.

I called the number and made an appointment and arrived at the facility, they do accept walkins but I wanted to play it safe due to my time restraint. Parking is okay, there is street parking along with an open area side parking. Beware that there are alot of local businesses but generally it is not a "busy" area.

I walked into the place and was greeted by two VERY attractive amp maids, one being 5'0" and the other being 5'7". Both look around late 20's/early 30's. The shorter one was holding the phone so I am assuming she is the ringleader. Asked if I had an appointment and was led into the room by the taller woman and asked how long. I always assume the massage will be terrible the first time so I opt for the half for 40. Got undressed and laid on the table. Curtains with 3/4 to ceiling walls. Place was on the warmer side but no smell of amp mustiness.

In comes karen with my change from earlier and immediately started the massage. Like I said before, she is an attractive taller spinner build with b cups. Typical asian ass and very good attitude. Great english. She says she just started 3 weeks ago. Massage was okay, if your into a stronger massage, I wouldnt suggest going with her but definitely filled the entire 30 minutes. After the half was up, hot towel on back and ST begins for close to 5 mins. She begins motioning me to turn over on my side annnnd the flip. A little chest massage and she starts the HR. No negotiations on price and no motion to any other services. She grabs the oil and begins a nice slow and enthusiastic job with alot of attention to the boys. Allowed roaming OTC. Popped and walked out of room for hot towel. Left 60 on the dresser and I was on my way.

Recap-
House- 40 (30 mins)
Services- 60 (HR w/ OTC roaming)
Parking- Street parking/parking lot

Overall a good time and will definitely repeat.