Samsun/JP SPA 212-227-8700 FiDi

hey everyone,

trying all the spots in the different neighborhoods of Manhattan
today we're in FiDi

Samsun spa (now rebranded to JP spa I believe?) is located at 29 John st
you can't miss it, there's a barbershop sign outside and a staircase leading down to the spa (with samsun spa branded all along the ceiling)
the spa will be on the left hand side with a sign asking for you to "knock"

I was greeted by a grandma with glasses, asked for 30 minutes and gave the $50 house fee
grandma led me to the room where I changed

I laid down and waited at least 10 minutes in the damn chair waiting for someone to come
it would have been much nicer if grandma told me the ladies were busy
I heard grandma rush the other mongers out and another lady was finally ready to greet me

her name was sunny, well in her 40's, round, not fit, and not attractive in my opinion, no boobs or ass
I was kinda annoyed but they said there were no other girls so I just went with it
she gave me a decent massage on my back, but tbh I just wanted to pop and go
I told her to focus on my ass and legs, which she happily agreed to
Sunny then started playing with my taint and caressing my balls which brought got me very horny!
she gave a very good hand job to be fair, she had excellent technique and she rubbed my balls ass while stroking me
I popped in like 5 minutes once she started hahaha

afterwards, she left to bring a hot towel.
at this point I got up to check the time on my phone (which was in the pocket of my pants that were hung up) and promptly laid back down
unfortunately my phone screen was still on, which Sunny was able to see through my pants, when she walked back into the room

"HUHH?? PHONE? CAMERA? YOU TAKE VIDEO? Let me see! Let me see!" Sunny yells in her Chinese accent

I'm like bruh wtf
I assured her I did not take any videos of her, and showed her my photos to make her feel extra stupid
I understood why she was upset, but I did not take or want to take any videos of her to begin with
she felt pretty bad afterwards and tried to tell me she would make it up to me next time

all in all,
$50 house + $60 tip
Sunny gave a great hand job but she wasn't attractive
she also tried to accuse me of filming her
6/10