Samantha - Miami

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Samantha
786-487-****
www.elisesangels.com

Spoke with Elise of Elise’s Angels and told her of my impending visit to Miami. Elise was a total sweetheart on the phone and gave me the impression that she would be my personal concierge in the realms of sex with her girls. We had agreed that one night she would arrange for me to see Samantha and then Sara. Both different personalities, but both total GFE’s.

It ended up that I was going to see Samantha on my last day in Miami, only a matter of hours before I needed to go to the airport to leave. Since Elise’s incall was the opposite direction of where I needed to go, Elise offered to personally take me to the airport after my session with Samantha. Absolutely incredible! What agency offers to chauffeur you to the airport after a session with one of their girls? Well, Elise is one of kind. Truly a sweet woman that has the customer in mind.

Met Samantha at the hotel Elise told me to meet her at. Upon arrival I called Elise and she immediately gave me the room number. Went upstairs and Samantha opened the door. Petite and drop dead gorgeous is the way to describe her. Samantha looks like she came out of the pages of Penthouse or Playboy. Beautiful face, beautiful figure with an overall fantastic attitude. Truly now one of my all time fav’s. I don’t often see a girl more than once, since I love variety, etc., but Samantha is a girl you can’t get enough of. . . ever!

We introduced ourselves to each other and what started as a sweet soft LFK, turned into a sexual DFK. You knew right there and then that this was going to be a stellar hour. I decided to jump into the shower for a quick rinse. When I came out, she was laying on the bed waiting for me. Sat next to her and chatted for a sec or two. We soon were lip locked and exploring deeply. She stood up and began to strip. Sam told me she used to dance at some of the clubs and it was obvious. She knew how to move her body and she knew how to show me her gorgeous figure. Sam was about 5” tall, 100 lbs, with a perfect pair of natural 34D’s. No joke, her body belongs in a magazine. I stood up and began to caress and kiss her further. Her DFK was delicious, as if we one thought when it comes to kissing. . .totally erotic.

I moved behind her to be able to feel her body up down and everywhere in between. All the while kissing her neck and mouth. When I got to her pussy, it was already wet. Bent her over the bed and began to do some fake doggie with Big Jim between her legs (and her thong still on). Lifted her one leg onto the bed and got on my knees behind her and went for a taste. . . and how sweet it was. Beautiful little pussy – totally shaved, except for a small landing strip, carefully manicured. Laid her on the bed and started with more DFK and worked my way to her nipples. Spent time making them hard and get her moaning a little. Went downtown for some serious dining pleasure and began massaging her inner thighs, kissing her thighs and kissing the areas to the left and right of her pussy, before I actually began kissing and licking her. Spent some serious time dining and wasn’t sure if she had an O during this period of time. No problem, since I planned on having more. Laid back and let her at it. She began with more DFK and worked her way down and gave me one of the silkiest BBBJ’s ever. All while she was doing this, her eyes were glued to mine and her eyes screamed, fuck me! Sam sucked the twins, DT Big Jim, did everything imaginable in terms of a BBBJ. I was in heaven.

She took a pause and came up for more DFK. Before she could get back to doing more of the same, I grabbed this incredible spinner and had her on her knees above my face. I had one hand on her ass and the other on her hip and controlled the next session of dining. She had her hands on the wall above/behind us. She truly enjoyed and had her O. Afterwards she gave me another DFK session and thanked me.

We put on a wrapper and off to the races. She was on top and very slowly had me in her. Once inside, she bent over and we continued our tonsil hockey while we slowly gyrated our hips in harmony. Felt awesome . . truly fantastic. Periodically she would sit up and rub her breasts and then come back for some more DFK. This went on for a while until it was time to flip. Flipped her over for some doggie. Sam has one of those lower back tats, that I always found sexy. . .kind of like pointing to where you need to be. Sam arched her back, put her chest to the bed and kept her ass up high. Being she’s tiny, this was HOT. Got in her and went at it. Slow at first, but didn’t take long before we were going at it at a good speed. And for every push I gave, she met me with a push back in return. . . enough to emphasize each deep thrust. Great. Few minutes later and I blew and kept blowing.

I practically collapsed after this one. While lying together we still DFK’d. What an incredible session. This girl was the best of the best.

Amazing looks. Phenomenal body. Incredible sex. Not sure what else there is – nobody will ever hold a candle to Samantha.

Thanks Elise. I bow to you.