Sabrina 631-415-2788 Bohemia

Judge me if you must, but I’d definitely reach out to her if I lived closer. I like older women in decent shape and her pics certainly fit the bill. If the pics are almost as old as she is, I’d be one and done.

She used to be in ci a bit on looney side. I messed around back in the day with her once or twice. when she would asked to be dropped off of lowell somewhere when done. Gives amazing road head though too pushy with time and such. J/s

Gave this one a shot a few months ago and absolutely regretted it. Went for ss for $120 at that horrible MacArthur inn. Creepy old guy chillin in his car in front of her room.

I knock and she lets me in, room is a mess, stinks like cigarettes and filth. I shoulda got outta there. Plus she looks beat up and unkept. I asked what’s up with the dude outside and she said it was no one.

Short story long, I go with the ss and didn’t even get 10 mins out of it. Terrible CBJ followed by trying to pound it out doggy while being told to hurry up. Plus the stinky box was a turn off.

Didn’t bother trying to finish the deed, just said ok I’m good got dressed and got in my car. I see her leave the room and go talk to the guy in the car lol. “You’ve fucked the rest now try the best”………lol save your time and money my fellow mongers, this one is a no go.

Gave this one a shot a few months ago and absolutely regretted it. Went for ss for $120 at that horrible MacArthur inn. Creepy old guy chillin in his car in front of her room.

I knock and she lets me in, room is a mess, stinks like cigarettes and filth. I shoulda got outta there. Plus she looks beat up and unkept. I asked what’s up with the dude outside and she said it was no one.

Short story long, I go with the ss and didn’t even get 10 mins out of it. Terrible CBJ followed by trying to pound it out doggy while being told to hurry up. Plus the stinky box was a turn off.

Didn’t bother trying to finish the deed, just said ok I’m good got dressed and got in my car. I see her leave the room and go talk to the guy in the car lol. “You’ve fucked the rest now try the best”………lol save your time and money my fellow mongers, this one is a no go.
She definitely not the best. surprised no one told her about her shitty service and how bad she smells!!