Rusty Nail

I can tell Jack Daniels almost by smell. I've sent back Jack cause it was watered down or switched in the bottle with Gentleman Jack which shit bar do cause it's cheaper but the same color. I'll drink it mixed cause if I start drinking it straight I never stop. Wild Turkey for example which is similar priced and as good as Jack is a lighter color and a sweeter smell. But for some reason Turkey doesn't mix as well. And don't even start me on the green label Jack no nothings rave about cause it's hard to find north of the Mason Dixon... It's weaker so you have to drink 4 green to every 3 of the black label to get equally drunk.
Green label has started to show up in liquor stores in NY, same price or $1 less than the black label. The Jack Daniels website seems to say it's made the same way as the black but the batches give a harsher taste so the distiller designates them as the green label.
I remember being in Florida, there were other colors, too, all cheaper than the black.

Gentleman Jack

I can tell Jack Daniels almost by smell. I've sent back Jack cause it was watered down or switched in the bottle with Gentleman Jack which shit bar do cause it's cheaper but the same color. I'll drink it mixed cause if I start drinking it straight I never stop. Wild Turkey for example which is similar priced and as good as Jack is a lighter color and a sweeter smell. But for some reason Turkey doesn't mix as well. And don't even start me on the green label Jack no nothings rave about cause it's hard to find north of the Mason Dixon... It's weaker so you have to drink 4 green to every 3 of the black label to get equally drunk.
I like the Gentleman Jack, it's more expensive than black label.
I also find the single barrel very nice, but it's considerably more expensive.

btw.. speaking of Wild Turkey... they make a good cordial refined from the bourbon. It tastes a little like B&B but has that Turkey bourbon aftertaste. Not easy to find but a large chain should have it. Relatively cheap too ($15 litre)
I forgot about Wild Turkey Liqueur. Thanks for reminding me...I'll keep my eyes open for it.
There's also a Wild Turkey 101, more alcohol. Good drinking, here.

I went to my favorite liquor store, Cappy's in Lynbrook, to get some Weed. They don't carry it.
BUT...they are clearing Yukon Jack...$10 for a 750I tried it and it's good for this type of drink.