Russian Sofia - Sensual Massage Reviews & Discussion 631-988-7300

I'm picking up where the thread on Sofia left off in the "ISO" section up top. Mods, feel free to move/merge all this stuff together.

LISteve gave a great review on Sofia last week. So good that I just couldn't wait to see her. Now we can compare notes. LOL. I called her today and she didn't pick up and there was no voicemail (which is the reason for my post about that in the other thread). She did call me back several minutes later and told me she was on the road heading there and to call her back in about 30-40 minutes when I'm in Bellmore. No problem. I called at the appointed time and she told me she was still driving and to give her about 10 more min. I know she wasn't BSing, because I heard road noise as she was talking. She was stuck in pretty bad traffic, because out of consideration, she called me 3 times to apologize and tell me she'd be there shortly. When she finally got there, she told me exactly where she was, which is as previously described. When I went in, she peeked out from the top of the stairs and asked me to lock the door before coming up.

The sight I saw as I was going up the stairs was of a Russian beauty, with long tanned legs, wearing very short shorts and a tight top, accentuating a huge set of breasts. A true breast lover's dream (yes I am!). I took a liking to her right away. She didn't act nervous, just careful. First thing she asked is if I'm a cop, to which I burst out laughing and said an emphatic, "no". She loves to talk and make conversation in an effort to get to know her clients. I have to say I absolutely love a woman with a Russian accent. I always found it to be a turnon and such an escape from the asian accents I've been hearing for all these months. I got the same "sniff" test LISteve described. She asked me to turn off my phone, which I did in front of her and told me to strip naked. I was joking around with her the whole time (I think humor is a great ice breaker). I said, "ok, but once we're past this, you have to return the favor". She laughed and said "ok!". She had me lay down on the massage table and proceeded to give me a very nice rubdown. She uses lotion, which I like so much better than that crappy baby oil. We talked almost the whole time, as we got to know each other. She asked me what kind of providers I've been to before and asked if I was seeing "Chinese" places, to which I said yes, but that I was tired of them. She actually asked me which ones I've been to and asked if I was at the one on Newbridge road! I made a connection with her, because I told her I was of Russian heritage (true). She's actually very pleasant to talk to. While she was massaging me, we talked about everything from family backgrounds to pets to going to the gym. Without giving away where I live or what gym I belong to, she told me a lot of her regulars go to my gym. I would sooooo like to compare notes with some of them! LOL! She also told me a lot of the people at my gym swing and cheat like crazy. My future trips to the gym are going to be approached with a different point of view from now on. But I digress...

After about 15 min, she asked me how much service I've gotten from the asian places (did I get FS, BJ, HJ, etc?). Then she gave me her entire menu. In keeping with Steve's philosophy, I'm not going to give those details here, but let's just say it's in line with previous reports. She does charge flat rate (not house fee plus an additional fee for extras). As previously stated, her prices are a bit higher than the AMPs, but again, she's not a 40 year old Chinese woman. I would put her in her early 30's. Long straight blonde hair, her face is pretty, but looks like she has a bit of mileage on her. However, I actually like it and think she has a very sultry look about her, which to me makes her seem more real (I don't like plastic looking people) and I find that more of a turnon. She has gorgeous, huge natural breasts. At least they look and feel natural. I think she had some work done, because I saw what I thought was a little scarring (very faint), but damn, they certainly felt real. Hey Steve, those beautiful eyes you mentioned? You do realize those are fake blue contacts, don't you? LOL! And while her breasts seem natural, I swear she had butt implants. I felt something there when I was rubbing her ass. Hey it's all good. She's really well put together and I found nothing about her to be a turn off.

I decided I didn't want to go for FS on my first visit, but after 2 trips to see Sabrina and just getting a rubdown and HJ, I wanted more. So I opted for a BJ, which was covered. She excused herself to get a cover and came back, stripped down naked and put on a pair of pink fishnet stockings. I gotta tell you guys, she looks better naked than with clothes on. She then told me she wanted me to massage her and show her what the chinese women showed me and did for me. (I swear she said that). I haven't given a massage in a long time, but the opportunity to have my hands all over her was a welcome one. She got onto the table, face down, and I grabbed the lotion and started rubbing her back. I did my best to give her the same kind of rubdown that I had experienced so many times before, including massaging her ass and teasingly running my hands between her legs and rubbing her kitty, to which she parted her legs to allow me to pursue. She told me I actually gave a good massage (yeah ok. LOL!) I think this whole getting the customer to massage her is part of the act, as she uses it to smoothly transition into pleasuring me. By the way, she slipped the cover on me before she got on the table, which I found amusing because I wasn't aroused yet. Anyway, she eventually flipped herself and I spent plenty of time massaging and caressing her breasts and midsection, and of course working my way down. She eventually reached over and started stroking me gently to get me hard (believe me, I was well on my way anyway. How could I not with my hands on that body?). She rolled onto her side and started sucking on me. I gotta say, her technique is really good. A lot of tongue action and ball licking and stroking. Her mouth felt great. I am not a big fan of CBJ, as usually the condom takes away the sensation. But she seemed to be able to help me overcome that. While she was sucking on me, she spread her legs and allowed me to play with her pussy. I was enjoying myself immensely, but was getting a little uncomfortable getting pleasured while standing. She must have sensed that, because she suddenly asked if I wanted to move over to the couch, which I did. I sat down and she got on her knees in front of me and continued. She looked really hot doing it from that position and I got even more turned on. She started talking dirty too. I was loving it. It didn't take long before I lost control and popped. I was VERY satisfied.

She cleaned me up with alcohol and paper towels and we chatted some more as we got dressed. She took my name and birth date and said she's going to keep that as a client number for future visits. When I said goodbye, she gave me a big hug and I even commented that I enjoyed the hug because her body felt great against me. I think she's a really nice woman and feel that on future visits, she will warm up even more. I also think she likes communication and that telling her what you like and how you like it will give you better service. Today was just an icebreaker, and again, I feel on future visits, the communication will continue to get better and so will the experience. She was totally worth the money and I am definitely going to repeat.

As opposed to Sabrina, who I like a lot, Sofia is hot, local, and there's a lot more on the menu and more to look forward to, which fits the bill perfectly for me. I can't wait to see her again. I better save my money. This could become a regular thing for me.

One last note...We never established how much time I wanted with her. I got there and we just started. I assume the payment was for an hour and I looked at my watch when I left and found we were very close to that mark. She didn't rush or make me feel rushed. Everything felt like it progressed very smooth and naturally. Again, another big plus for her.

I got pretty much the same thing. I wanted to see her this week too but just didn't get around to it. Maybe it will be this week coming. I usually hate Fridays for mongering because many uys get paid on Friday and everybody wants to get serviced. Busy providers make for tired and burnt out providers. I usually try a Tuesday or Wednesday.

great review photofinish i gotta get a session with her .i think she has a really exspensive set of implants buy a good doctor but i will inspect them .i wonder if she used to be a stripper in the city that decided to go on her own anyway i need a change 2 from the asain market even though shes a bit higher

Last edited:
great review photofinish i gotta get a session with her .i think she has a really exspensive set of implants buy a good doctor but i will inspect them .i wonder if she used to be a stripper in the city that decided to go on her own anyway i need a change 2 from the asain market even though shes a bit higher
I'm sure you didn't choose your screen name randomly and I'm willing to bet it does you justice. LOL. Just pissed I didn't think of it first. I'm a sucker for big cans. Honestly, if she did have them done, I don't even care. They look great and feel real, so I'm happy enough.

I also thought I saw a vertical scar on her midsection, right side. Not sure what it's from, but it wasn't anything that bothered me. Trust me, when you see her laying naked in front of you, none of that will matter. And she seems pretty cool. I have a feeling it gets more fun with her as she gets to know you. I certainly intend to find out.

Just a friendly word of warning for anyone planning on trying to see Sofia today...The Bellmore street fair is going on this weekend, so parking in the area is a big issue and lots of crowds. It may be difficult to get near her place today. Just wanted to let you guys know so you don't run into any unnecessary surprises or frustrations. Have a good one out there!

I was thinking of trying this one, but I just re-read this entire thread (and the other one in the In Search Of section) and now I'm not so sure.

I'm kind of a stickler for natural tits. I just really can't stand implants. So much so that I'd rather have a flat chick rather than an enhanced one. It seems the consensus is that Sofia has enhancements.

One other thing is that a few have said she has some mileage on her face. If she's late 20s or early 30s and already has mileage - I dunno.

Somebody also said that the pics in the yellow dress are not really her? Any further opinions on that?

Anyway, this is just me and my particulars about seeing someone ... I'm sure she's great but I've found that if I go into a session with doubts it usually doesn't end up to be a positive experience. If anybody has any further comments about enhancements, mileage, and fake pics, I'm all ears.

Thanks, and happy mongering.

Fair enough Landru. I will be very honest with you as far as clarifying my comments. Her breasts don't look or feel enhanced. I've been with a provider who had implants and believe me, I know exactly what you're talking about. I happen to like 'em natural as well and make that a priority. The only thing that made me think they might have had work was what I thought might have been some surgical scarring around the perimeter of her nipples. As a matter of fact, because of that, during our session, I spent a lot of time on those puppies, pulling, squeezing and massaging them, trying to find any evidence of implants in there and I just couldn't. They really feel natural and they look and move like the real thing.

As far as her face having a little mileage, Don't get me wrong here. She doesn't look beaten up. Perhaps "more mature" would be a better description. She doesn't look like an early 20's college girl. She looks like a more experienced woman. If you read back to my initial review, I said she has a "sultry" look about her, and I find that very attractive. Again, it's all a matter of taste. Despite my impressions, you may still see her and be turned off. On the other hand, you may really like her. YMMV applies in all cases, right? Can't answer to the yellow dress pics, but I'm inclined to think it's her. It's certainly her body shape.

I hope LISteve rings in on this, as he just saw her as well and gives very fair accounts of the providers he sees. If you do see her, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks, Steve. Hey tell me, when I said I was with a provider who was enhanced, did you think of Naomi from Newbridge Road? That's who I was referring to. LOL. Naomi's hot and I agree that she was probably among the best out there, but those bolt-ons were the only turn off for me. As soon as you touch her breasts, all you could feel is the implants. I hate that fake feeling.

Hey to each his own, right? I like em natural. The more real she seems, the better I like it. I guess some of us like a complete escape from reality, and others want what they wish they could get at home, but don't. (my case. Lol).

Thanks to Photo and Steve for your additional comments. It's always helpful. If and when I ever go, I will leave a comprehensive review. Right now, leaning toward waiting and trying to see if my curiosity can be subdued. That's the difficult part, LOL.

Thanks to Photo and Steve for your additional comments. It's always helpful. If and when I ever go, I will leave a comprehensive review. Right now, leaning toward waiting and trying to see if my curiosity can be subdued. That's the difficult part, LOL.
Sophia is DEFINITELY a worthwhile visit. If her tits are fake you would never know. Very hot body and very NORMAL. Actually enjoys what she does. Wants you to massage her too and it;s really a different experience with her. I think I could get bbbj from her but definitely no CIM. Play your cards right. I would say that ALL of her pics are real but who knows for sure....

Went back again today. Same routine. She is friendly and I like her. Great cbj. finish by hand. tried to get some dfk or even lfk going ... no doing. I guess that is off the table. If that is off the table then so am I. If you don't need kissing or a more intimate experience then she may be for you. In the meantime I am going to try Maya the hot tub girl or Rebecca the College cheerleader who has no reviews that I can find. She used to be out in Riverhead but is now in Hauppauge. I could also try Sabrina. Or Betty the Latin COugar. A monger's work is never done!

Steve, it sounds like not only are we checking out the same providers, but we like and are looking for the same things. I absolutely need a feeling of affection and LOVE kissing. So far I haven't found a provider who did that. I kind of got that impression from Sofia my first time there, and was actually going to go see her tomorrow just to see if I could get some dfk or lfk, as you did today. Now that I know that's not a possibility, I think I'm going to call Betty the latina MILF tomorrow and see what she's all about. Just a couple of questions for you about your experience with Sofia...did you try to kiss her and she backed away or blocked you, or did you ask her to kiss you and she said no? I'm assuming because you said today you had cbj, you didn't go for sex this time out. Did she charge the same 1.5 as last time? Also, in either of your 2 visits, did you get to DATY? And if so, did you just dive right in, or ask? I'm not sure what the protocol is with these providers. Is there a certain etiquette, or do we just go for it and see how much they allow? Still trying to get a feel for all this stuff. Oh last question: When you say same routine as last time, did she make you massage her again like the first time? I may be off base here, but a routine like that can get old fast. I like to feel like something is not an act.

As far as going for Sabrina, I have a feeling you may be disappointed, based on the impressions I'm getting from you. She's NOT affectionate. While she strips down to her thong and lets you roam freely everywhere on her body except her pussy, there's obviously no DATY, no kissing, no affection from her. As enamored as I was with her the first time I went there, now that I think about it, $100 is a lot to ask for a backrub and handjob with no possibility for anything else. I'm gonna keep looking too. If I can't get Betty, I may go to Sofia anyway tomorrow. I also want to check out the Cougar who advertises on BP out east. She looks hot. You'll find her on BP under "Cougar Alert!!!"

Last edited:
She did the "you give me sexy massage" line and hopped on the massage table. I didn't go for the DATY and did not ask. Just wasn't in the mood. I don't do DATY all the time. If I got a hot provider who is on top of me in a 69 position giving m,e a bj then if it looks and smells good I have gone for it.

I didn't flat out ask .. more like started to kiss her neck and tried to get closer ... no doing just kind of kept her distance. Sometimes you can just tell. Then when you leave she gave me a hug both times ... no kiss at all .. even on the cheek.

Most of the time you can just tell or start on her belly and start moving down. She will know where your headed and will let you know the scoop.

I saw the same ad for "Cougar Alert" I got a feeling that she is going to look all banged up when you see her. I have no way of knowing that ... just that they always use th emost flattering of pictures and she says she is 39. So that means ... add 30 pounds and ten years and you will be closer to the mark.

I will try to get out and try another lady next week. STAY TUNED!

Steve, I appreciate your insights. The "Cougar" may be too far away for me anyway, but I may give her a call to see just where she is, hear what her voice sounds like (you can tell a lot from a woman's voice) and see what her rates are. Just a side note, Betty the Latina cougar is listed as being 40, but she has great reviews and sounds hot. Also, there's another woman listed at around 39 or 40 in Farmingdale that sounds like she gives GFE. I may have to check her out too. I didn't see any reviews on her either. Damn, we have our work cut out for us! LOL!

If all else fails today, I may see Sofia and if so, I'll report on my 2nd visit with her as well. Have a good day!