Rt. 202 - Stress Away

On Rt. 202 near the DE/PA line there was a place called Stress Away. It was a good place for happy endings. I think it got busted last summer. Based on a recent post on another thread I understood that it was back in business under a different name. I recently went back and it was open, so I got a massage. Unfortunately, there was no happy ending and when I tried to tip the asian cutie, she wouldn't take it.

Did I go to the wrong place, or get the wrong girl on the wrong day???

reflections

Thanks. Yes, that was the place. Thought the old place was back in business. Bummer

My friend just told me about a different place further up 202 called Reflections. Anyone been there?

Olympic I think?

I've been twice to the place since it reopened. First time attractive youngish woman - nice massage, no happy ending. Second time older woman, ok massage, happy ending but nothing special. Won't return. I have heard of Reflections too but don't know its whereabouts. I generally avoid suburban amps in general though. It seems they get the women who can no longer find work "downtown", and their services are generally limited. It sure would be nice if ther was a reliable place close to home. Stress Away filled the bill for me after they got to recognize me. I don't really see Olympic doing the same with the current staff.

olympic spa

redviking ! check ******* forums. many posts about olympic on rte 202. always action. he, fs daty bj etc depending on the girl and how well they know you. also check out foulk and naamans rd. accupressure. awesome place and always at least table - shower if you want and he.