Route 110 melville

anyone know about a place on the north bound side of rte 110 in melville, next to the trophy store before the mall? there are no store numbers for the address, just the usual white curtains, white doorbell, and someone peeking out the curtain at me while I was in the car. Just a quick note on this one.... while I was sitting in my car, an suv pulled up with a license plate having to do with queens law. Guy went right in. I high tailed a few minutes later. I will drive by and give a better local soon.

anyone know about a place on the north bound side of rte 110 in melville, next to the trophy store before the mall? there are no store numbers for the address, just the usual white curtains, white doorbell, and someone peeking out the curtain at me while I was in the car. Just a quick note on this one.... while I was sitting in my car, an suv pulled up with a license plate having to do with queens law. Guy went right in. I high tailed a few minutes later. I will drive by and give a better local soon.
Guy in car pulls up in front of a place with white curtains and a doorbell with someone peeking outside. He hangs out long enough to notice another who parks and walks in.

For no apparent reason guy 'high tailed' a few minutes later.

Do you guys ever wonder why places like this get shut down?

I can tell you lots about this place. None of it matters now though... Just for the record the address is 606 Walt Whitman Rd.

Guy in car pulls up in front of a place with white curtains and a doorbell with someone peeking outside. He hangs out long enough to notice another who parks and walks in.

For no apparent reason guy 'high tailed' a few minutes later.

Do you guys ever wonder why places like this get shut down?

I can tell you lots about this place. None of it matters now though... Just for the record the address is 606 Walt Whitman Rd.
Why don't you enlighten us anyway. Why were you holding out? No reviews?

Why don't you enlighten us anyway. Why were you holding out? No reviews?
I don't know why I should bother since the place is CLOSED.

No reviews since I never visited but it's not me who's holding out. This place was busy and for good reason. The owner had a couple of reasonably attractive women in here who went all the way. The only problem was the close knit group of businesses in that corridor.

Parking was bad and the guys who did visit were really sloppy about keeping it UTR so the neighboring shops complained. I'm not even considering getting into specifics about the stupidity.

No bust, just another AMP closed.