Rotating Asians 516-814-1101 Woodbury Jericho Turnpike

ANGELA ___NEW) As I had previously mentioned I have had poor luck at the Woodbury spots.

However, I texted the above number and they sent me a photo of a very good looking Asian. She texted me later and wanted me to come over last night. I figured BS on the photo but it is close to home base so I went there tonight Wednesday.
I entered and behind the door was a very nice looking 28-34 YO Chinese woman similar to the photo . She rubbed off her lipstick and then gave me a tonsillectomy with her long tongue. That is good sign for me. After a while 5 minutes I was able to peel her off me and get a look at her. She looks very similar to the photo that I had received.

5 feet 6 slim no stretch marks B+ boobs some as nice legs. Totally shaved. All and all just my type.

We discussed $$ and she asked 160- for the ½ I offered 140 which she accepted.

Her name is Angela (not from Hollywood).(no English) We disrobed and started making out like teenagers. No alcohol as I was just out of the shower. I went down on that delicious pussi which she enjoyed for about 15 minutes. When I got up, I said we will go for an hour—she had a great vibe.

I was in pain from some surgery and after an hour or so I said let’s quit it’s not happening.

I think I threw down the gauntlet. She started a BBBJ not asking for a condom and then jumped on junior—NIRVANNA-She had great moves all around and is far from the norm AMP. She went to work on JR like a starving child in Biafra. Not a drop of lube in a nice tight pussi.

Amazingly it happened. She took a huge load and went to the bathroom.

I wound up spending 1 ½ hours with her she only asked $240- which was on the bed next to us . I took the $40- away much to her surprise and pulled on another $100- and kept the 40.

I think she is somewhat new to the business but not to sex.

I guess this sounds like a shill report, but I will be back in a few days as soon as I recover.

Very sweet person

She is here for 11 more days.

If I were younger, I would see her every day.

Your results may vary with her but for me I am not looking for anyone else until she leaves.

Finally a great night
Arent u worried of whatever diseases she might have under the snatch? Biggest thing preventing me from BBFS but i understand it feels a million times better. Now ur tempting me haha

I've seen a few bitches do that.
You give them a creampie and they go sit on the toilet and wash out de pussy with toilet water. They always seem to leave the door open when they do it.
I remember pre 2000 installing a fancy hànd held shower head in the apartment of a Costa Rican provider who needed a good way to clean out after receiving the load. The things we do...

Yep. Too bad America never caught on to the bidet like Europe. European women flush out the seamen out of their creampied snatches with a high stream jet of water.
Yeah, it's much more civilized and when they come back to bed its all gone and no one argues on who has to sleep on the cum wet spot.

My live in GF kept a small pitcher by the toilet and would rinse out before DATY (I never had to taste or smell pee and never any remnants of toilet paper as she never used it for peeing) and then again after sex.

Bidet is the best, buy one and install it to your home bathrooms... Oh hold on I meant to say your girlfriend's apartment :D
Yeah, they were nice when we went to Montreal and the hotel rooms all had one.

However seems like an expensive substitute (both in cost and space) for a simple cute ceramic pitcher that is kept on the shelf near the toilet that can accomplish the same task.

I couldn't restrain myself. I think my self driving car is connected to my dick.
I went to see Angela again same great vibes as last time but she wanted more $ for 2 hours. We settled on $300.
She is a champ but unfortunately catching on to the money aspect quickly.
I will still repeat, Before I go to the land of the best putas I have ever encountered.

After leaving Amy i drove one block to the other place in Woodbury . Angela was available. She was Happy to see me. Another tonsillectomy as the door closed. I looked carefully and she is quite decent looking. Went straight to DATY which she enjoyed.
Very good bbbj better suction than AMY, and CIP Asian cowgirl. Its interesting that 15 minutes apart it was easy for me to drop my load.

I have got to stop reading my reviews , makes me too horny.

After leaving Amy i drove one block to the other place in Woodbury . Angela was available. She was Happy to see me. Another tonsillectomy as the door closed. I looked carefully and she is quite decent looking. Went straight to DATY which she enjoyed.
Very good bbbj better suction than AMY, and CIP Asian cowgirl. Its interesting that 15 minutes apart it was easy for me to drop my load.

I have got to stop reading my reviews , makes me too horny.
Penthouse Forunm was similar to your reviews. Nice mongering. Keeping all of UG horny. Thumbs up!