Rotating Asians 516-814-1101 Woodbury Jericho Turnpike

Got a text for new girl Rosey . Sent pictures and I was sold. Set time and I arrive at familiar place get room number. Absolutely beautiful Asian girl said she was 27. Espadrills and tennis dress with no underwear. Well kept shoulder length hair 5’3 120 lb. Natural B with a nice bubble butt small waist w no stomach and no scars. Put down 160 for hour. Discuss bbbj and agree + 40. I make clear I want my full hour. None of that cum baby shit. She agreed. Start w nice bbbj for 10 min no dt I tried. Then cg ,mish,dg and back to mish and finish up in Bag. Got full hour and we both were sweating after. I used translate for communication with her. The person I was texting w in English. This place and ones nearby can be hit or miss but I was very pleased with this one. She’s here for a week. I’m thinking of going back before she leaves because she was hot as fuck. .

Did they send you real pic ahead of time, or did u just wing it? Pics in ad are fake of course, but one pic is from an ad run a year + ago for a Stephanie. They did send a real picture then. She was reviewed here somewhere.

Did they send you real pic ahead of time, or did u just wing it? Pics in ad are fake of course, but one pic is from an ad run a year + ago for a Stephanie. They did send a real picture then. She was reviewed here somewhere.
No sure about ad. They send the picture and it was her. I was very happy upon seeing her. Tight body I went back and bit her ass on the way out. My dick is getting hard just thinking about it. Thanks

Saw this one at beginning of week, definitely top end quality for this rotation/establishment but she is no 27. Guaranteed 35+ based on the crows feet eyes.

Body’s great, BJ great, riding ability very good, acting ability great, no dfk.

I was offered same price as what OP listed.

TLDR: Save your money guys. But this is my opinion, take it as you will.

Honestly, I don't know why I still bother to give Asian places a try since they all seem lackluster and their pics and age are always a lie with some filter. I read OP's post and thought I'd try this one out anyway. I text and got the same rates 140hh and 160hr along with the location in Woodbury. Got a picture saying Rose is available. The picture looks promising so off I drive. 20 minutes later I pull up and park and text that I'm there. I get a message back saying, "Send selfie please"

Didn't realize you have to selfie verify before seeing them or wish this was stated earlier prior to me making the visit but fine, I'm all in at this point and made this trip. So selfie it is. Had some trouble I guess with them receiving the selfie where they respond to "No selfie, no open door"
A few minutes later, the text must have gone through because they gave me the room number. I see Rose watching through the window as I make my way over. I get in the room and immediately I can tell behind the makeup and the hoarseness in her voice that she is at best in her early 40s. Definitely on the petite side for sure and no scars or anything like OP mentioned.

She asked for money right away and insisted on hh and then I figured I might as well try the BBJ as well for the $40. Let me tell you, the BBBJ is not worth it. Save your money if you're going to see her. There's nothing special about it and she just gets the tip in. Just stick with a CBJ at that rate.

We switch over to missionary and that's when I realized why I don't normally like seeing Asian providers. She said I'm too big for her, but whatever, I continue to pound away and you can tell she's just doing the usual sounds just waiting for everything to be over. It was so uncomfortable, I eventually had her turn around for doggie and finish. She didn't help with clean up, just gave me some tissues to clean up and stood by the door. Like the fuck? She kept looking out the window and saying "My boss next door" blah blah.

It was all weird and I was there for all of 15 minutes tops. Wasn't the best experience at all and impressed that OP managed a full hour with this monotone piece of work. Suffice to say, I won't be coming back to this one at least. I'm in my early 30s and honestly, I've been liking the Latina crews around that I've been seeing and will review soon!

Total Damage: 180 for the half with bbbj -__-
Give this a solid 2/10 for overall experience.
Like I said, take this as you will, your experience may vastly differ from mine! Enjoy!

billyS

Reign of Terror

Honestly, I don't know why I still bother to give Asian places a try since they all seem lackluster and their pics and age are always a lie with some filter. I read OP's post and thought I'd try this one out anyway. I text and got the same rates 140hh and 160hr along with the location in Woodbury. Got a picture saying Rose is available. The picture looks promising so off I drive. 20 minutes later I pull up and park and text that I'm there. I get a message back saying, "Send selfie please"

Didn't realize you have to selfie verify before seeing them or wish this was stated earlier prior to me making the visit but fine, I'm all in at this point and made this trip. So selfie it is. Had some trouble I guess with them receiving the selfie where they respond to "No selfie, no open door"
A few minutes later, the text must have gone through because they gave me the room number. I see Rose watching through the window as I make my way over. I get in the room and immediately I can tell behind the makeup and the hoarseness in her voice that she is at best in her early 40s. Definitely on the petite side for sure and no scars or anything like OP mentioned.

She asked for money right away and insisted on hh and then I figured I might as well try the BBJ as well for the $40. Let me tell you, the BBBJ is not worth it. Save your money if you're going to see her. There's nothing special about it and she just gets the tip in. Just stick with a CBJ at that rate.

We switch over to missionary and that's when I realized why I don't normally like seeing Asian providers. She said I'm too big for her, but whatever, I continue to pound away and you can tell she's just doing the usual sounds just waiting for everything to be over. It was so uncomfortable, I eventually had her turn around for doggie and finish. She didn't help with clean up, just gave me some tissues to clean up and stood by the door. Like the fuck? She kept looking out the window and saying "My boss next door" blah blah.

It was all weird and I was there for all of 15 minutes tops. Wasn't the best experience at all and impressed that OP managed a full hour with this monotone piece of work. Suffice to say, I won't be coming back to this one at least. I'm in my early 30s and honestly, I've been liking the Latina crews around that I've been seeing and will review soon!

Like I said, take this as you will, your experience may vastly differ from mine! Enjoy!
That's one the reasons I don't like these Long Island MILF Asians either. There bbjs a lot of the time is just nibbling on the head and fs only allowing a third of my dick to penetrate and even with that you get that sour grimace.

Thanks for the review.

I wonder if the selfie is to filter out certain people?

first time I feel lucky to have a small wiener hahaha she took the whole thing, maybe cuz it was easy

The one there now gives BBJ comparable to Amy (tatoo across chest) from 160 Commack

Definitely 40 plus
5’6” or so, Bs, slight belly
Keep it keep it sync in my
just wanted to mention the BBJ was good, lots of ball play and lots of spit, got a good 15-20 min of it
rest was regular ole cfs blow in bag

Sasa

I have been using this number for a while. Mostly operate out of woodbury in a passable hotel. Better than amps and you get an entire room to yourself which I really like. Every room has a chair, bench, and bed. You can imagine all the different positions :) Also this agency almost has every girl bbfs for an additional $100. I say almost because I have never been denied but just ask the operator and they will let you know. And then I opt for 1 hours for $160. total comes to $260 for each session.

Now on on to Sasa. She is old, but not bad looking in my opinion(I have yellow fewer and like slutty submissive asian woman). Her service is amazing. She has been my atf for a while, but then she went on vacation. She just returned yesterday and I HAD to ge see her. She is real good fuck. Also, she looks way better than the picture the number sends, just an FYI

My session welcoming her back
I get to hotel late at night. No rush, no maids nothing. Not seen or heard lol just the way I like it.

She opens the door and im getting hard just looking at her. I give her the money and as she counting it and I come up behind her and start squeezing that ass. When she is standing and it's mad soft. She don't tighten or anything. Its fucking hot. She wasn't wearing any panties either. she was in a nighty because it was soo late. so just baby smooth ass. started grinding my dick on her. Turned her around and DFK kissed her. she kisses really well. I was lip bitting her and she didn't say anything. I jump on the bed and she hops on also. cleans me and starts blowing me. I just lay and relax and let her do her thing. She then goes for my balls and licks them. Then I pick up my leg, and the good girl she is, starts to rim me. This is why I liker her soo much. Shit turns me the fuck on no lie. After some rimming I put my leg back down and tell her to suck it again. This time I grab her hair, and and her head and show her the speed at which I want her to suck it. She follows rythem and sucks it. She was doing such a good job i just held my hand there. Switch went on and I started to fuck her face back. she got up and switched positions to be right in between my legs a little and then I decided to tity fuck her in this new position. Tity fucked her and felt the urge to cum but didn't want to cum on her like that. I know she take CIM since I have done this with her already so I wanted to do the same. I quickly took her and told her to suck my cock and then again grabbed her head and fucked her face until I blew in her mouth without even a say. She took it all and kept in her mouth while some of it was dripping out of her mouth. Fucking sexy slut. Cleaned up and went home.

Pass sessions: I can confirm BBFS, BBJ, CIM, RIM.

After waiting for my 7:30 appointment with Sasa for about a half hour, I went with the no name person below.
I returned after an hour and I saw Sasa. I had not seen her in a few years, she was a superstar then. I was surprised that the photo that was sent to me was actually Sasa. She remembered me. I pulled out $200- and handed it to her.

We immediately started DFK. I then disrobed and she started some amazing nipple play with her mouth. After a while she started an incredible bbbj. First on my taint and then my sack and then the shaft with great eye contact. I had to stop her otherwise it would be all over. I went for a snack, about 20 minutes of DATY on her smooth shaven sweet, clean box. A definite orgasm. She cooled down for a few minutes.
We then started in mish and then other positions. Finally, she started CG playing with my nipples. She has the rocking tilting motion which I couldn't resist , CIP---Trigreek no DATY for you. I was hoping to see her again but she is leaving in 2 days. Damn she if Fantastic !!

ANGELA ___NEW) As I had previously mentioned I have had poor luck at the Woodbury spots.

However, I texted the above number and they sent me a photo of a very good looking Asian. She texted me later and wanted me to come over last night. I figured BS on the photo but it is close to home base so I went there tonight Wednesday.
I entered and behind the door was a very nice looking 28-34 YO Chinese woman similar to the photo . She rubbed off her lipstick and then gave me a tonsillectomy with her long tongue. That is good sign for me. After a while 5 minutes I was able to peel her off me and get a look at her. She looks very similar to the photo that I had received.

5 feet 6 slim no stretch marks B+ boobs some as nice legs. Totally shaved. All and all just my type.

We discussed $$ and she asked 160- for the ½ I offered 140 which she accepted.

Her name is Angela (not from Hollywood).(no English) We disrobed and started making out like teenagers. No alcohol as I was just out of the shower. I went down on that delicious pussi which she enjoyed for about 15 minutes. When I got up, I said we will go for an hour—she had a great vibe.

I was in pain from some surgery and after an hour or so I said let’s quit it’s not happening.

I think I threw down the gauntlet. She started a BBBJ not asking for a condom and then jumped on junior—NIRVANNA-She had great moves all around and is far from the norm AMP. She went to work on JR like a starving child in Biafra. Not a drop of lube in a nice tight pussi.

Amazingly it happened. She took a huge load and went to the bathroom.

I wound up spending 1 ½ hours with her she only asked $240- which was on the bed next to us . I took the $40- away much to her surprise and pulled on another $100- and kept the 40.

I think she is somewhat new to the business but not to sex.

I guess this sounds like a shill report, but I will be back in a few days as soon as I recover.

Very sweet person

She is here for 11 more days.

If I were younger, I would see her every day.

Your results may vary with her but for me I am not looking for anyone else until she leaves.

Finally a great night

ANGELA ___NEW) As I had previously mentioned I have had poor luck at the Woodbury spots.

However, I texted the above number and they sent me a photo of a very good looking Asian. She texted me later and wanted me to come over last night. I figured BS on the photo but it is close to home base so I went there tonight Wednesday.
I entered and behind the door was a very nice looking 28-34 YO Chinese woman similar to the photo . She rubbed off her lipstick and then gave me a tonsillectomy with her long tongue. That is good sign for me. After a while 5 minutes I was able to peel her off me and get a look at her. She looks very similar to the photo that I had received.

5 feet 6 slim no stretch marks B+ boobs some as nice legs. Totally shaved. All and all just my type.

Her name is Angela (not from Hollywood).(no English) We disrobed and started making out like teenagers. No alcohol as I was just out of the shower. I went down on that delicious pussi which she enjoyed for about 15 minutes. When I got up, I said we will go for an hour—she had a great vibe.

I was in pain from some surgery and after an hour or so I said let’s quit it’s not happening.

I think I threw down the gauntlet. She started a BBBJ not asking for a condom and then jumped on junior—NIRVANNA-She had great moves all around and is far from the norm AMP. She went to work on JR like a starving child in Biafra. Not a drop of lube in a nice tight pussi.

I wound up spending 1 ½ hours with her she only asked $240- which was on the bed next to us . I took the $40- away much to her surprise and pulled on another $100- and kept the 40.

I guess this sounds like a shill report, but I will be back in a few days as soon as I recover.

Very sweet person

Your results may vary with her but for me I am not looking for anyone else until she leaves.

Finally a great night
Nothing like a tight pussy with no lube.

Very sweet person

Finally a great night
So, BBBJ AND BBFS?

I've seen a few bitches do that.
You give them a creampie and they go sit on the toilet and wash out de pussy with toilet water. They always seem to leave the door open when they do it.
Yep. Too bad America never caught on to the bidet like Europe. European women flush out the seamen out of their creampied snatches with a high stream jet of water.