Rookie hobbyist

hello all, rookie to the game who would like to become a contributor. I came close to posting a question initially, and for that I apologize.

I hope this gets me off on the right foot, I have a 3 session review I'd like to post about a local provider.

Once I get approved to post, please confirm that an inquiry into a provider's screening process is an acceptable addition to a review thread.

Welcome aboard, willy.
A couple of things to reply to your query.
First off, members are not approved to post. Rather, the posts themselves are approved one by one until a member reaches a threshold where they longer are moderated. So, anyone can post. But their posts then have to be reviewed by a moderated and approved before they appear on the public part of the boaard.
Second, we are not quite sure what you are asking about with regard to inquiring about a provider's screening process. I suggest that you post the question as you want and one of the mods will review it to see if it meets the guidelines. If it doesn't, it will simply be denied and it won't be held against you.

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Thank you for the informative reply. I will post my question in the review thread it applies to.
Once you have shared some information and are no longer moderated, then you can post questions in a provider's review thread. But, if you familiarize yourself with the rules, you'll see it's advised you answer a few questions before asking any.

16) Several of the forums have a "minimum post count" before you can start new threads. If you are new to the Board, you're just going to have to live with that. Try reponding to other people's questions before asking your own.
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/

Last edited: