Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones will be at the Hard Rock 11/29. Just got invited to the show. Not sure if I am going but though I would let you know they will be there then. Not sure about tickets either but I am sure if you call the Hard Rock they can give you ticket info.

Last edited:
Originally posted by vegasjim
The Rolling Stones will be at the Hard Rock 11/29. Just got invited to the show. Not sure if I am going but though I would let you know they will be there then. Not sure about tickets either but I am sure if you call the Hard Rock they can give you ticket info.

Why would anybody pay the $1,000 ticket price to see those walking corpses? I guess some are since they are sold out, unbelievable.

Originally posted by vegasjim
well we can go as a belated bday present for me..u know when my bday is

lol kidding

Re: Re: Rolling Stones

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj

well we can go as a belated bday present for me..u know when my bday is

lol kidding
You & the Stones sounds so good don’t temp me. If I did not have to put up with all the Hollywood brat pack movie stars at the VIP party would be a perfect evening. Although at the last one Pam Anderson supplied some great eye candy. Anyhow thought you wanted to see Celine at Caesar’s.

Last edited: