Roids and body odor

And prohormones would make you stronger quicker?
Unless you were a competitive body builder I really don't understand why guys would use this shit since it makes your dick useless.

I mean the whole reason 99% of us work out is so we look good naked or in summer clothes so woman notice us.

Okay, as you get older staying fit is also for health benefits, but for 20 something's it's mostly to be more attractive to a potential partner.

But what good is it if girls are checking you out and you can't fuck them anyway?
Remember when I was contemplating using roids many many years ago. 55 yo guy Caesar who was built told me don’t do it makes your dick go bye bye. Never thought about it again.

Real good tren you can smell it coming out of your pores when you go beast mode at the gym but its not a bad oder its usually mixed with grape seed oil its a weird smell to explain tho. Bad part is it will fuck with you and can cause ED along with hair loss so in the end its not really worth it.
Back in the day I’ve cycled Tren. Powerful but nasty to the liver and kidney harmful over the long run. I used to get serious mood swings and night sweats from that stuff. A lot of this shit coming from Asia is highly questionable. Every time you push the syringe your playing Russian roulette to a certain degree. Prescription TRT or Deca is the safest bet. And with that you have to take a baby aspirin once a day and donate blood every two or three months to keep your red blood cell count down.

As far as smell, this is a chemistry issue. Some men and some women just have a very gamy Body sent, even after they’ve showered. Each woman has their own distinct Odor. Ever notice in some woman when you cum in their pussy the mix has a nice “sex” smell while in other women it doesn’t mix well with their PH and smells very fishy. Funny thing; if you do the same 2 woman weekly, long term on a consistent basis, their menstrual cycles will align with each other. Like they say in crime scene school every where you go you leave something of yours and take something of theirs.

My wife took Deca with me for years and it did not change her scent at all, or mine. What it did do is stop her period for years which was great and make her already big clit much bigger. So much so that her orgasms became stronger and her swollen clit would throb like a little cock when she came. Still does to this day and she’s been off deca for 15 yrs. I love big clits attached to nice long “stick out” pussys with long inner lips that suck your cock while your fucking them. I kinda feel bad for woman with “innie pussys” it’s almost like God short changed them. Sorry to go off topic. I highly recommend TRT to all men 40 and up along with ED pills. There’s nothing worse than having a session when your Chi is low and your Beecho soft.