Roids and body odor

It’s a shame blueeyes turned to the needle . Sweet girl, saw her months ago for a BJ.
last time i saw her for a bbj she stank like you guys are describing but the stench wasn't coming from her pussy, it was more like body odor, its like she doesnt fucking shower for days! i know because i was rubbing her pussy with my hands, doesnt allow digits, i smelled my fingers/hand and it didnt smell like the rest of her body.
she works out a lot and her smell kinda reminds me of my high school locker room.
she has always said no to bbfscip to me and the past reviews, is she now allowing bbfscip?????????

last time i saw her for a bbj she stank like you guys are describing but the stench wasn't coming from her pussy, it was more like body odor, its like she doesnt fucking shower for days! i know because i was rubbing her pussy with my hands, doesnt allow digits, i smelled my fingers/hand and it didnt smell like the rest of her body.
she works out a lot and her smell kinda reminds me of my high school locker room.
she has always said no to bbfscip to me and the past reviews, is she now allowing bbfscip?????????
Could very well be her high protein diet if she works out a lot. Could be on gear too, which does have a side effect of secreting nasty body odor. Could always tell from the guys who worked out at the gym that were clearly juicing. They sweat out some nasty stench.

Could very well be her high protein diet if she works out a lot. Could be on gear too, which does have a side effect of secreting nasty body odor. Could always tell from the guys who worked out at the gym that were clearly juicing. They sweat out some nasty stench.
Gear. Real good test or tren you can smell it when it comes out your pores when you sweat.

im sure she is using something, ya'll seen those legs?
not worth the stench lol....
Yea once oi was with her a while ago it had a bad scent also. She does covered sex but something iw throwing off her ph but def not worth it. But maybe she'll take all this into consideration cause she does know about ug.

No, gear doesn't affect your body odor. Most likely the guys you were smelling were just disgusting. Showering and deodorant, plus washing your gym clothes, go a long way

No, gear doesn't affect your body odor. Most likely the guys you were smelling were just disgusting. Showering and deodorant, plus washing your gym clothes, go a long way
Maybe. I always thought that was one of the side effects to those on the juice. If it's not that, then I dunno what hygiene issues this chick has...

Gear does effect it and even the way you sweat. If you ever taken tren, test or deca it will effect you.

Gear does effect it and even the way you sweat. If you ever taken tren, test or deca it will effect you.
I'm on that now- tren has never affected my body odor, neither has test. Thats my maintenance cycle. I run that year round and have zero body odor. None. And with what I do for a living i can tell you I come across dozens (if not hundreds) of individuals running test in HRT/TRT regimens and body odor has never been a complaint.

Androstenone is what causes body odor- depending on the individual it either smells like sweat, urine, sweet, or not at all. In turn, some people can't smell it, or smell varies.

Various studies have led scientists to believe that testosterone may play a role in raising andro levels so as to raise a male "musk" to attract mates.

On tren you could have every girl on the site with their asshole in my face and i wouldnt grt hard for shit.
And this (while put bluntly) is why blanket statements of "test/tren make you smell" are incorrect. Tren makes me rock hard- the Colonel has the opposite effect. Gear, much like any other medication, can have varying side effects or even idiosyncratic reactions in various individuals. We could all do the same cycle and have varying results.

Yea i took that stuff like 10yrs ago several times and after a week or 2 id start not being able to get hard and id always worry if id go back to normal when i got off it. Other than that it was great for boosting strength.

One time on it i was with a lady who never wanted sex so it was kinda good that it calmed me down but i had others on the side to make up for that problem anyway.

Yes thats what test is.
Gear steroids or prohormones
Tren is a kind of steroid or prohormone

Prohormones used to be legal , think they would become mild steroids in your body, they were all pill form.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes thats what test is.
Gear steroids or prohormones
Tren is a kind of steroid or prohormone

Prohormones used to be legal , think they would become mild steroids in your body, they were all pill form.
And prohormones would make you stronger quicker?
Unless you were a competitive body builder I really don't understand why guys would use this shit since it makes your dick useless.

I mean the whole reason 99% of us work out is so we look good naked or in summer clothes so woman notice us.

Okay, as you get older staying fit is also for health benefits, but for 20 something's it's mostly to be more attractive to a potential partner.

But what good is it if girls are checking you out and you can't fuck them anyway?

I was like 21 and wanted to see how big and strong i could get. They would boost you really quick but would wear off almost as soon as you stopped usually.

I find girls like slight muscles but also veing lean and ripped. I was huge at one point but lean and ripped got me alot more girls.

Other side effects include growing man tits, swollen nipples, balls shrinking , major organ damage so guess its not worth it.

Ifyou stick to a good diet and lift a few times per week youll be fine.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was like 21 and wanted to see how big and strong i could get. They would boost you really quick but would wear off almost as soon as you stopped usually.

I find girls like slight muscles but also veing lean and ripped. I was huge at one point but lean and ripped got me alot more girls.

Other side effects include growing man tits, swollen nipples, balls shrinking , major organ damage so guess its not worth it.

Ifyou stick to a good diet and lift a few times per week youll be fine.
That's why I like CrossFit supplemented with a little extra lifting and then running once or twice a week.

I've found my body is more balanced, my legs, traps and core are much stronger than when I just did Push/Pull/Leg days.

Plus it gives you that lean muscular look that is easier to maintain than big bulky.

It's also healthier not to carry the extra weight.

And prohormones would make you stronger quicker?
Unless you were a competitive body builder I really don't understand why guys would use this shit since it makes your dick useless.

I mean the whole reason 99% of us work out is so we look good naked or in summer clothes so woman notice us.

Okay, as you get older staying fit is also for health benefits, but for 20 something's it's mostly to be more attractive to a potential partner.

But what good is it if girls are checking you out and you can't fuck them anyway?
Gear steroids or prohormones health benefits

Real good tren you can smell it coming out of your pores when you go beast mode at the gym but its not a bad oder its usually mixed with grape seed oil its a weird smell to explain tho. Bad part is it will fuck with you and can cause ED along with hair loss so in the end its not really worth it.