Road Rage

In my younger years, i would get really pissed off while driving... Honk, high bright, cut off those who drove like shit and on many occasions got outta the car and info fist fights all over poor driving habits. Whixh lead to several dis-con tickets and court appearances, a few court ordered anger management classes and one time a weekend in brooklyn house of detention for assault... As a seasoned grown up though, I've learned its just not worth it anymore to get so pissed off at the stupidity of others and their poor driving skills. Nowadays if someone high brights me I sinply slow down to a crawl, if someone cuts me off, I blow em a kiss when I pull up along side em, and if someone is bold enough to jump outta the car well then I sinply show em that the old guy can still handle himself so get the fuck back in your car you shitty driving cunt!!!

Yes, I've conquered my road rage issues, and I sincerely hope everyone can conquer theirs!

In my younger years, i would get really pissed off while driving... Honk, high bright, cut off those who drove like shit and on many occasions got outta the car and info fist fights all over poor driving habits. Whixh lead to several dis-con tickets and court appearances, a few court ordered anger management classes and one time a weekend in brooklyn house of detention for assault... As a seasoned grown up though, I've learned its just not worth it anymore to get so pissed off at the stupidity of others and their poor driving skills. Nowadays if someone high brights me I sinply slow down to a crawl, if someone cuts me off, I blow em a kiss when I pull up along side em, and if someone is bold enough to jump outta the car well then I sinply show em that the old guy can still handle himself so get the fuck back in your car you shitty driving cunt!!!

Yes, I've conquered my road rage issues, and I sincerely hope everyone can conquer theirs!
Yeah, really great that you no longer "get so pissed off at the stupidity of others."

I was like you, very angry with others driving ability. Gotten older, doesn't bother me one bit. I believe that if they road retested every driver in NYC, more than 75% would fail.