Ritz Massaeg in Jersey

I came across the RITZ MASSAGE PARLOR on the net. Its in NJ just a few minutes over the GW Bridge. The site seems innocent enough, but its linked to some sites that are more upfront with their services.
Anybody been there or heard about it?
zberg

Zberg

Go to top of page just under the banner, click on search and enter 'ritz'. You'll get quite a sampling of opinions on this place. As for me, I had frequented The Ritz quite a bit up till about three months ago. For the most part I had pretty good experiences there. They have a nice set up, table shower, hot tub in most rooms, and showers. As for the selection, it seems the girls turn over fairly regularly, and range from Spanish to Asian and Russian, so you may be disappointed if you want to see the same girl twice.

My last visit in September I had a beautiful Black girl named Sama. Kind of reminded me of the singer Sade. After leaving me alone in the hot tub for 15 or so minutes she returned and gave a token massage to my back side, using her sexy voice to ask if I wanted any extras. I said yes, opting for topless, then nude. Once on my backside I was allowed free roaming of her natural, perky breasts, and even of her luscious pussy lips. Her HR was top notch, using soft twisting movements and lots of extra ball touching with her other hand.

I've been busy checking out other places and have not been back. Maybe its time again...

HTH

Cheers

Japoman

Thanks guys.
I've been out of the country for a week so I oppologise for this delayed responce.

I was in NY last Sunday and planning on making an appointment. By the way, Weed, the ritz does offer early bird specials... $50 before 11:00am... Anyways, I was running late and had to make it to a friends for the Patriat's game... I'm planning another trip in two weeks and I'll let you guys know if I get to the Ritz and how it went.

Go PATS!!
Zberg