RIP ~ Utopia Guide's NP4P Section ???

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I don't know about you guys, but this forum is dead. The obvious reason being that seeker is not moderating any more. Believe me, I woldn't want that job either. It really can be time consuming.

I gather there are other reasons, though. Tell you the truth, reading about Axe, Lord Soth, FAH and the many others and their tails of hooking up with regular chicks in a NP4P setting is more interesting. I guess there is a clique of guys on here in the NP4P section and some of us are in down times.

Am I complaining? I guess I am. We need a "seeker-like" moderator over here in NP4P. Anybody game?

Gavy

Posting in general seems a bit down on UG lately. I've always attributed it to a seasonal cycle. I've noticed (or at least it seems to me) that posting overall drops down when the weather gets nicer.

Exactly. We're all working on material for our next post!
Bingo!

I imagine these things go in cycles and there may not be much to say through certain periods. At the moment, I'm mixing things up with 2 Brazilians (strippers), a Russian (civilian), a Latina (civilian and soon to be a stripper), and an actual girlfriend (civilian pain in the ass) where things havent been going well for a few months now. Right now, there isnt much going on cause the gf has been taking up a lot of my time.

Time. Thats the problem.

Posting in general seems a bit down on UG lately. I've always attributed it to a seasonal cycle. I've noticed (or at least it seems to me) that posting overall drops down when the weather gets nicer.
It is an seasonal cycle.

I've run a few boards, participated in many more. The vast majority of them experience a let off during the summer vacation period and pick up again in late September, early October.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
in the last week or so...

700 + new posts, 11 new threads, over 5000 hits
Yes, but like I mentioned to slinky, about 500 of those posts are in what is basically a "one liner" thread (a la "Word Association 2"). The thread I am referring to is "Lies Women Tell", which basically could be in the Mysogyny Section of UG.

Gavy