Ridiculous prices in Europe

I can't believe what these girls charge in Europe. These girls charge so much that it looks like we are getting a real bargain in the US. I was looking to get some action when I go to UK in a few weeks, but looking at what these girls charge, I don't think I can really afford it. $150 to $300 .....GBP! I have a hard time paying $150-$300 USD. Does anyone know where I can get some cheapies here? I might have to try extra hard when I hit the bars if I want CHEAP CHEAP! haha

London prices were pretty ridiculous to begin with. Bland fuckmeat at premium prices.

If you want bargain pussy, go east young man!! Once you go east of Czech, and Hungary, prices drop to $40. Check out Kiev.

For $60 you will get better beaver than you can get for $400-600 in NYC. Yes $60. Get out of the main citiy and prices drop to a pack of cigarettes.

Re: Re: Ridiculous prices in Europe

Originally posted by LRuf
No disrespect intended, but were you wearing a camera around your neck?
I havent even gone there yet. I'm going there in a few weeks, but I was doing some research first before I go there to see where to get some action. Every gal is asking for at the cheapest like 150gbp. That's insane in my opinion. Even the Asian parlors are asking for $100gbp, that's almost $200 US. No thanks.

Originally posted by vermeer
London prices were pretty ridiculous to begin with. Bland fuckmeat at premium prices.

If you want bargain pussy, go east young man!! Once you go east of Czech, and Hungary, prices drop to $40. Check out Kiev.

For $60 you will get better beaver than you can get for $400-600 in NYC. Yes $60. Get out of the main citiy and prices drop to a pack of cigarettes.
Is that $60 euro or $60 US? haha

Walk-in joints

I hear there are these Walk-in joints in the Soho area in london. You can get some action for like 40 gbp FS for like 20 min. Anyone know anything about this??

Never experienced them myself, but I remember reading somewhere that they are the absolute worst option in London; basically the ads offer low-ball teaser rates to get you in the door, then you get upsold for everything you thought was part of the "package". Also mentioned there are some rough characters there to help you empty your pockets.

punternet.com is supposed to be a decent site for leads.

good luck!

Walk ins in SOHO

Look for the cottage in Soho - on Duck Lane. Actually just walk around Soho on Broadwick or Dean Streets. You should see a lot of 'walk ups' - advertisements for models on the door. Some places you can get service for between 20 and 50 GBP.

Originally posted by curious
Never experienced them myself, but I remember reading somewhere that they are the absolute worst option in London; basically the ads offer low-ball teaser rates to get you in the door, then you get upsold for everything you thought was part of the "package". Also mentioned there are some rough characters there to help you empty your pockets.
My one experience there was an expensive disaster. I thought I was getting one on one service, but got a lingerie show instead. Playing along I asked the gal to model one outfit - and then discovered that automatically doubled my bill - each showing cost more $$$. Don't remember my final tab (this was 4-5 years ago), but it was close to $100 US with absolutely nothing having occurred between us besides conversation.

My advice - stay away. You will get ripped off.