Reviews for Temptation on Long Island

Just curious...

..." I finally got off the table and had her kneeling on the talbe as I tapped that nice soft round ass and pulled those hips into me. That I knwo she enjoyed. I got her to get up so I can squeeze those big tits and I pumped her from behind."

Are you stating or implying that you got ANal? Or am I just mis-reading?

Stopped by today. Hours are until 9 pm, seven days a week. Asked for Summer and was told she's married and retired. Had a session with Bibi (she clarified that she was indeed saying Bibi). The experience was basically as described in these posts. I did enjoy being able to shower on the premises.

Stopped by today. Hours are until 9 pm, seven days a week. Asked for Summer and was told she's married and retired. Had a session with Bibi (she clarified that she was indeed saying Bibi). The experience was basically as described in these posts. I did enjoy being able to shower on the premises.
I was in the mood to see Summer again yesterday, she just has that personality that puts you at ease. We'll I was very disappointed when the girl on the phone tells me no more Summer, all new staff. Decided to pass as it was a bit of a drive and didn't feel like toftt. Should have checked here first.

I was in the mood to see Summer again yesterday, she just has that personality that puts you at ease. We'll I was very disappointed when the girl on the phone tells me no more Summer, all new staff. Decided to pass as it was a bit of a drive and didn't feel like toftt. Should have checked here first.
Yes BiBi told me that as well. Stopped by a few times and all times the only one was BiBi. I have called and the girls states there is a Jenni and a Lili but never there when I arrive. So the last two times I have just left. Summer was a real pleasure and am glad I had the chance to experience her.

They added a new phone number posted on backpage.

Went by today, had called and the girl said BiBi and Sissy was there. When I arrived Only BiBi. she greated me with hug and kiss and told me that sissy quit becuase not making money. So I said see you next time, and left. Man I miss Summer.

New Girl

Went by today. Had called and the girl who answers the phones saids that a new girl Gia is there. Tired of BeBe so I make a be-line to the place to check her out. After a few raps on the door and ringing the bell, I am greated by a very attractive, slim body asian girl. What a knockout. She is 5'8" with long hair, pretty face and a body that belongs in the strip club.
We go throught the nomal chit chat, since she speaks good english,as I get to the room and start to disrobe. She told her name is "g". She motions me to the table and starts to wipe me down. Good touch since I was coming from work. She climbs on my naked back side and starts to massage. She is very talkactive and we talk and laught the whole time. This goies on for about 15-20 mins. The massage is almost forgetable. But I was waiting for the flip. She is real sweet and gives a real girl friend experience.
When its time to flip she asks what I want and I state everything. She asks if I have a present for her . Give her the usual $1 and she goes to put the money away and get a condom. This is where it gets better. THis sexy chick starts to blow air on lil vasco and rubbing her hair and body against me. Ass is tilted in the air so I can see her sexy hips and ass as she rubs her body against me. She as she rubs and blows she passes over vasco and licks with long strokes. After a few minutes of this she starts to suck and kis the boys. Man she all the while was moaning. She them moves to llick ing again anf finally puts vasco into her mouth.. BBJ. I was in heaven. Shes is slow with long strokes all the while able to take most of it down. She continues for a while. She then get off the table, get the condom and does the mouth trick and continues while standing bent over on the floor.
She ask if ok if Im on top. I said ok but i worked all day too. Well this girl is a great fuck. She puts her legs instanly behind my back and rotates her hips as I stroke her in the mision postions. She actually lifts her hips in th eair as Im stroking ling deep strokes inside her wet sexy pussy. She moans, hold me tight and continues to enjoy and meet my thrusts.

We do mish for a few then she asks if I wanted doggy I said hell yeah. She has great hips and nice ass, Iwas in heaven. On the table she Locks my legs with her feet to control her thrusts. Well it worked. I was going deep and she twirled her hips so I can go deeper. ZFinally I grabbed her long dark hair and smacked that ass as we were in sync. She screams Im comming dont stop. Well I dont. Keep banging for a while then she want me to stand up. So i stand in front of the table she lays back and as I enter her she puts her long thin legs around my neck and states "gotcha" and laughs. Well I grab her ass pull her legs tight to my neck and we are at it like teenages. She is sexy, hot and fun. This goes on for a while as I enjoy her faces as wel go at it. BTW everytime we switched positions she stop to suck on lil vasco for a min. Finally I'm done and she grabs me close to her and she kisses me and saids thanks, asking if I had a good time. Hell yeah,.

She cleans me up and even starts to dress me fully until another monger rings the bell and BeBe was slow to answer the door. As she puts my underware on she kisses vasco good by. LOL. She see me out, states she's here for the summer and that she looks forward to seeing me again. Man so am I. She does kiss but I did not want to after she slurped vasco during sex.
Fellas this has to be one of the better ones out there. I hope my review does not have any adverse effects, like too busy or LE catchs up. But as always I have to give back for all the fun I have an continue to have.

I got to meet Gia today also. Pretty much everything Vasco said, definitely a stripper body and very pretty. She is talkative and her English is very good and we had a pretty lengthy conversation afterwards. She says she's Japanese and lives in Manhattan and has worked in the city. Kind of makes me think she is a ringer for the place to bring in new business since Summer is gone, so enjoy her while she is there! Also, apparently the managers have a camera in the main area because they called in because we were chatting too long.

should that be any different than the peeps and clubs where the owner look at the cameras from home or office. Also this place has cameras in the front and back of building.

Glad someone else had a chance to enjoy. I did need a massage,maybe BeBe can do the massage and Gia finishes off.. I wish...

Went yesterday and had bibi. Not that great. I have nothing to add to what is already stated here. I had gone to 21D Jerusalem but they were busy and sent me away. That was after getting a double with Cassandra at X-Dreams and not being able to finish. Not a good day yesterday.

Went yesterday and had bibi. Not that great. I have nothing to add to what is already stated here. I had gone to 21D Jerusalem but they were busy and sent me away. That was after getting a double with Cassandra at X-Dreams and not being able to finish. Not a good day yesterday.
Bad sessions seem to come in bunches (like a few of them in a row). Just when I think I am losing it, I stumble on something good.

Sorry Steve, you have to call to see whose there. Want to get back there soon for Gia How was Cassandra.?

Cassandra is really hot. Like 5' and a spinner. Fantastic ass. Damn near perfect. white girl with tats but they don't bother me (I don't like lots of tats on girls). Nice B cups. perky, Think Alyssa Milano body. long straight brown hair. Skills are average. Body is really spectacular. Worthy of the list. I actually chose her over Monica just to try something different.

I called yesterday and was told that Bebe and Gia were on so I made an appointment with Gia.

When I got there the girl I met said she was Gia but I think they were pulling a switcheroo. I asked a couple of times but she insisted she was Gia. She was about 5'5 ,had a little belly, nice large natural boobs and had red highlights in her hair. Also, her English was not all that great. From the description above it sounds like it could have been Dede. She was OK but I really was excited by the Gia description and I hate being deceived.
Any idea who I really saw ?

Last edited:
I really miss the June and Summer double team. I also miss June. For some reason or other she and I got along well and it was more like a date. I like Summer but most of the replacements for June just were not the same. Not that I did not enjoy time spent with most of them but something was missing. Summer was always fun.