Reviewing Amy

You should get banned for that you fucking fuckhead.

(I used to be reasonable, but this board has sunk to a level no one with any intelligence or integrity can stand.)

(And if that was supposed to be a joke, skyhawk, it was a really bad one.)

billyS said:
Why are you guys busting Amy's chops about the number of threads? She started one thread. So what if guy want to review her in their own thread. It has been done before.
Billy, who is busting her chops? It was just a staement that we don't need another Amy thread and was not directed at her. Someone is getting senstitive here.

Sky, you started this thread Reviewing Amy. You told us nothing. Then you post that you're keeping your mouth shut. WTF!!

Either review or STFU. I don't blame justlooking for going off on you.

P.S. I see he's been banned so I'm shouting into the wind

Last edited:

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Open Mind said:
Amy,
I love you. I've been reading about you for the last 3 months, you're smart, witty and attentive to customer relations with a great sense of humor.

However, you must have quite an ego as you seem to take pleasure in the number of concurrent threads you can have at one time. However, for us readers, It would be a lot better if it were organized in one place so we can all see how wonderfull you are but again, in one place.

Hopefully, I will experience you for the first time in the near future.
i only started ONE.......nothing prestigious about having multiple threads on a whore board....it would take ALOT more than THIS to inflate my ego. call me anytime you wanne be bad baby;)

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
SlickWilly said:
So Skyhawk, did you come on her ass, or is that against the rules, too?
my rules are SIMPLE...i don't do ANYTHING unsafe or painful....whats the problem? why would YOU want to do anything opposite of that?

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
my rules are SIMPLE...i don't do ANYTHING unsafe or painful....whats the problem? why would YOU want to do anything opposite of that?
If cum just makes contact with the skin and doesn't land anywhere near your butthole or pussy, how is that unsafe?

SlickWilly said:
If cum just makes contact with the skin and doesn't land anywhere near your butthole or pussy, how is that unsafe?
thats not what i meant...sorry...i do allow people to cum ON me...i thought you were implying i have ALOT of rules in your post!!!!! i appologize!!!

I think Amy just figured out why there are "so many rules" on UG.

Because when you amke them simple, guys bend over backwards to pretend the rules don't mean what they mean, because you didn't in every last detail spell it out. So they make you spell it out in more detail. Then they complain that there are too many rules.

amy1971 said:
...i do allow people to cum ON me...
There is something so wanton and dirty about hearing you say that. So matter-of-fact.....so everyday.....so why haven't I done that to you? Better yet, why haven't you done that to me?
It's a rhetorical question

RuffToy said:
There is something so wanton and dirty about hearing you say that. So matter-of-fact.....so everyday.....so why haven't I done that to you? Better yet, why haven't you done that to me?
It's a rhetorical question

well baby....THIS shit IS all matter-of-fact to me!!!!! i'd love you to cum over and drop a hott load ON me...i hear its good for the skin!!! just don't get ANY in my eye...i HATE when that happens!

UG Staff said:
I think Amy just figured out why there are "so many rules" on UG.

Because when you amke them simple, guys bend over backwards to pretend the rules don't mean what they mean, because you didn't in every last detail spell it out. So they make you spell it out in more detail. Then they complain that there are too many rules.

SO FUCKING TRUE....!!!! i THOUGHT..don't hurt me or give me any diseases were 2 pretty REASONABLE and SIMPLE rules that DIDN'T need alot of explaining....I FEEL FOR YOU GUYS!!! ug'rz aren't easy at all!