Reviewing Amy

went to visit Amy yesterday after work. This review will be short..... so here it is. SHE ROCKS!!!!!!! since her location is only three blocks from my job. I can see myself calling her for lunch. I love canadian food. ;-)

j

skyhawks317 said:
went to visit Amy yesterday after work. This review will be short..... so here it is. SHE ROCKS!!!!!!! since her location is only three blocks from my job. I can see myself calling her for lunch. I love canadian food. ;-)

j
WELL, my.. review... of.... this..... review....... is.......tha................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
skyhawks317 said:

j
thank you...I APPRECIATE IT!...don't bother with any more details....THEY ALREADY KNOW wuzzup in AMY'S CRIB:)!!!!! C U SOON!!!

Sky, fabulous review. Wordy, effective, complex, full of details, built a picture of the event...thanks.

Now can I go back to what I was doing.

Re:amy

not another thread about amy..she has her own web site, go post reviews over there...this girl has too many rules, very military. In, out, left, right. Touch this, don't touch that. Who cares!

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
BillyBeru said:
not another thread about amy..she has her own web site, go post reviews over there...this girl has too many rules, very military. In, out, left, right. Touch this, don't touch that. Who cares!
so i guess you won't be coming by the base then? :p

Last edited:
let's combine all amy threads into a single one

Amy,
I love you. I've been reading about you for the last 3 months, you're smart, witty and attentive to customer relations with a great sense of humor.

However, you must have quite an ego as you seem to take pleasure in the number of concurrent threads you can have at one time. However, for us readers, It would be a lot better if it were organized in one place so we can all see how wonderfull you are but again, in one place.

Hopefully, I will experience you for the first time in the near future.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why are you guys busting Amy's chops about the number of threads? She started one thread. So what if guy want to review her in their own thread. It has been done before.

i would love to tell you all... but as she stated above. I dont need to "...bother with any more details."

but for the right price $$$, i can tell you what you need to know.

hhaahaahaha!