Review TS Alyssa - "Asian Shemale"

I've seen her ads for a while, but she's usually out by Newark Airport and I'd have to travel out there. She's mixed Black and Asian (seems a little more black than Asian). The photos in her ad that I saw don't look too appealing, but there are some photos on her website which looked much nicer, so I figured I'd give it a shot. She looks as good as the best of the photos , except there's one where she has her hair in a more flattering style than now, but it's probably too high maintenance:

this one is a decent representation of what she looks like, but she looks better in person:

She has a very sweet quality about her, which doesn't come across in the photos. I set up the appointment on short notice, and headed off to the midtown hotel where she's staying. She openned the door in jeans and a camisole top and was exactly what I'd expected. She told me to come in, and we kissed for a couple of minutes before she told me to "get comfortable" (she has really great lips - the kissing was not hot and passionate, more subtle and laid back, but those lips are still great)), so I dropped the $ on the dresser while we both stripped and then hopped on the bed and made out for a while. Again, she's very sweet and a little passive and certainly not agressive - although she does offer all types of sessions in her ads, and she seemed to be up for whatever I wanted, so perhaps if I had told her I wanted agressive, I would have gotten it, because basically anything I asked for I got.

The one thing is that she appears to be a "saftey girl" so if what you have to have is a BBBJ, she may not offer it .I didn't push the issue: all that happened was that when I swung around towards her face, she said "I use these" and held up a rain coat. So, I put it on, and not caring about a CBJ postioned her for missionary (she seemed a little surprised that I opted to forego any BJ).

She does a good job of acting like she enjoys it, with convincing "oohs" and "ahs" - or maybe she was enjoying it at least a little. More kissing while we're at it. As I said, she seemed open to whatever I would have asked for.

Overall, it was a damn good session for a budget price ($100 for 1/2 hour), actually a real bargain. And considering what's generally available in the TS market, I'd quailify her as a "true find". No talk of $, no talk of time (I left because we were done), VERY pretty face (very high ?enhanced? cheekbones), decent body - not bad at all, but not supermodel, VERY sweet demeanor, very nice unrushed session. Better than 95% of what's out there at twice the price.

757-575-3658 please support UtopiaGuide by telling her you called because of the review from here.

PS She both tops and bottoms for those who that matters to.

Last edited:
Missionary

billyS said:
If she is a TS hw did you do fs mish? Did you suck her dick?
One can stick his dick in the Ahole in the missionary position. I like to do that with girls because I can DFK at the same time just like in normal sex.