REVIEW: The New (and much Improved) 63 Grand Ave, Massapequa

I found their ad on CL and stopped in earlier Today. Now, I know that this place has been reviewed before, but there’s been no action in the thread for over a year, there seems to be new management and I felt the exceptional service warranted a new review. So I mean no disrespect to any past reviewers or posters. In all honesty, all I was looking for Today was a decent massage with a nice sensual finish, I could have gone to several full service places but I decided to revisit this place because it was only a few minutes away from home. I call and ask if I could come right over and I’m told that “now is a very good time”, I ask the rate and the phone lady responds “60 for hour but you can pay more if you want”. That response makes me think that there’s probably more than a massage on the menu!

I arrive in a few minutes, park, and go to the front door. It’s one of these Acupuncture/Acupressure/Qu Tui type places, so now I’m thinking maybe this place is legit. I try the door, its locked, so I ring the out of place “black” bell , wait uncomfortably outside, till finally I’m let in by someone I can’t see. Standing behind the door was “Amy’, an attractive Korean lady, mid 30’s, nice body with golden skin, shoulder length black hair, big puffy red lips, and a very charming smile. All thoughts of the “legitimacy” of the place depart as I ogle Amy in her skin tight mini dress, plunging (braless) cleavage and high heels. I think that this is going to be a full service place, so I think about leaving, but Amy is too cute to leave.

I’m lead to a room with a dark curtain for a door but since the front door was locked behind me I’m not too worried about privacy. I scope out all the essentials on the table and hand Amy the 60. Amy now counters with “how about another girl for 20 more” I say 80 for the hour with 2 girls and Amy says “yes”. You don’t have to be “Accnts” to know that those numbers add up, so I accept the offer. I get undressed, get on the standard massage table and Amy begins the massage. She doesn’t ask, but gives a fairly hard massage. She mounts the table and sits her ass down on mine, while massaging my back. I can feel her panties against my butt, so I know she’s wearing some underwear.

A few minutes pass and the door opens and “Jenny” joins the fun. She announces her presence with a nice kiss to my ass cheek. I turn around to check her o.., I mean to greet her. Jenny is a little older, a little lighter, a little less attractive, but much more friendly and I soon find out; she has a great set of large soft tits (well, large for an Asian woman). She too, is wearing a one piece dress, but not the skin tight one like Amy’s. Either way, both dresses are just inviting my hands to explore what waits underneath. The two girls rub and caress my body, dousing my body in oil, and playfully fighting about who is doing the better job. I feel like a King, and even though the massage is now just a paw job, I’m loving every minute of it.

One is massaging me while the other does the light caresses. With four hands all over your body, the accidental touches are rapid . About half an hour in, They request the flip. I turn over and have one girl on each side of the table. I reach under both dresses and grab two handfuls of ass, they both smile. They actually ask if it’s o.k to massage further. I give them the green light and all their tits come out. Amy goes to work on my private area, while Jenny kisses me all over. Jenny gives me a few kisses on the lips and just as she is about to put her tongue in my mouth, Amy notices it and scolds her in Korean. I definitely felt that Jenny had an attraction to me but paid no attention to their “house flattery”. Amy finishes up with a very slow HJ which ends with me stroking both their pussies.

Amy does the (very thorough) clean up and even splashes me with some unwanted baby powder (guys with SO’s beware!). They kill the hour with some more massage and lots of kisses all over, enough to rise the sail again, which the ladies find very amusing. I can’t spend anymore time there, but I felt like I could have stayed until the next customer arrived. I debated on the tip, but gave them 80. I know some of you guys might think that is too high for just a HJ, but this what I figured. If it was one girl and I got a good HJ, some tit and pussy, I would give her 40, so I gave each of them 40. They never once mentioned $$ after the initial transaction and didn’t count my tip either. And were both very happy with it.

In all my years of visiting AMP’s I’ve never had a 4 hand massage. It was a great and new experience, but it was the two ladies, Amy and Jenny, that really made it enjoyable. I hope I didn’t just spoil myself from getting a regular two handed massage in the future.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1615678487.html

•♥••♥• Grand Opening •♥••♥•

•♥••♥• WE DO FULL BODY AND FOUR HANDS BODYWORKS FOR YOU RELAXING.....

•♥••♥• Lovely KOREAN with great hands and knows how to give a real massage.
~~~~~~~ Clean, Comfortable, Private, New Facility

☞ ☎ CALL~~~US~~~ NOW ☎ ☜

♥••♥ ☎ 516-468-0206 ☎ ♥••♥

Thanks for this review. I was curious about the ad, didn't realize it was for 63. This place has changed ownership a few times. The last time I was here about 6 months ago it was Chinese, strictly HE only and any attempts otherwise were met with the standard "boss say no" comment, and there was a Chinese man hanging out in the front who I believed to be the boss.

Before that it was run by two prehistoric whales who were obviously nothing to look at but gave BBBJ for the 40 house fee without even having to ask for it, never mentioned additional $ and were fine with as little as 20 tip (I wasn't trying to be cheap but thats all I had on me the first time since I only expected HE). Complete pigs, but they got a gold star for attitude.

Nice to see some new talent here again. Will definitely check it out based on your review. Thanks.

Almost went there on Monday, but unexpectedly had to give a friend a ride.. After your review will definitely go there next time I am free. Thanks!

I found their ad on CL and stopped in earlier Today. Now, I know that this place has been reviewed before, but there’s been no action in the thread for over a year, there seems to be new management and I felt the exceptional service warranted a new review. So I mean no disrespect to any past reviewers or posters. In all honesty, all I was looking for Today was a decent massage with a nice sensual finish, I could have gone to several full service places but I decided to revisit this place because it was only a few minutes away from home. I call and ask if I could come right over and I’m told that “now is a very good time”, I ask the rate and the phone lady responds “60 for hour but you can pay more if you want”. That response makes me think that there’s probably more than a massage on the menu!

I arrive in a few minutes, park, and go to the front door. It’s one of these Acupuncture/Acupressure/Qu Tui type places, so now I’m thinking maybe this place is legit. I try the door, its locked, so I ring the out of place “black” bell , wait uncomfortably outside, till finally I’m let in by someone I can’t see. Standing behind the door was “Amy’, an attractive Korean lady, mid 30’s, nice body with golden skin, shoulder length black hair, big puffy red lips, and a very charming smile. All thoughts of the “legitimacy” of the place depart as I ogle Amy in her skin tight mini dress, plunging (braless) cleavage and high heels. I think that this is going to be a full service place, so I think about leaving, but Amy is too cute to leave.

I’m lead to a room with a dark curtain for a door but since the front door was locked behind me I’m not too worried about privacy. I scope out all the essentials on the table and hand Amy the 60. Amy now counters with “how about another girl for 20 more” I say 80 for the hour with 2 girls and Amy says “yes”. You don’t have to be “Accnts” to know that those numbers add up, so I accept the offer. I get undressed, get on the standard massage table and Amy begins the massage. She doesn’t ask, but gives a fairly hard massage. She mounts the table and sits her ass down on mine, while massaging my back. I can feel her panties against my butt, so I know she’s wearing some underwear.

A few minutes pass and the door opens and “Jenny” joins the fun. She announces her presence with a nice kiss to my ass cheek. I turn around to check her o.., I mean to greet her. Jenny is a little older, a little lighter, a little less attractive, but much more friendly and I soon find out; she has a great set of large soft tits (well, large for an Asian woman). She too, is wearing a one piece dress, but not the skin tight one like Amy’s. Either way, both dresses are just inviting my hands to explore what waits underneath. The two girls rub and caress my body, dousing my body in oil, and playfully fighting about who is doing the better job. I feel like a King, and even though the massage is now just a paw job, I’m loving every minute of it.

One is massaging me while the other does the light caresses. With four hands all over your body, the accidental touches are rapid . About half an hour in, They request the flip. I turn over and have one girl on each side of the table. I reach under both dresses and grab two handfuls of ass, they both smile. They actually ask if it’s o.k to massage further. I give them the green light and all their tits come out. Amy goes to work on my private area, while Jenny kisses me all over. Jenny gives me a few kisses on the lips and just as she is about to put her tongue in my mouth, Amy notices it and scolds her in Korean. I definitely felt that Jenny had an attraction to me but paid no attention to their “house flattery”. Amy finishes up with a very slow HJ which ends with me stroking both their pussies.

Amy does the (very thorough) clean up and even splashes me with some unwanted baby powder (guys with SO’s beware!). They kill the hour with some more massage and lots of kisses all over, enough to rise the sail again, which the ladies find very amusing. I can’t spend anymore time there, but I felt like I could have stayed until the next customer arrived. I debated on the tip, but gave them 80. I know some of you guys might think that is too high for just a HJ, but this what I figured. If it was one girl and I got a good HJ, some tit and pussy, I would give her 40, so I gave each of them 40. They never once mentioned $$ after the initial transaction and didn’t count my tip either. And were both very happy with it.

In all my years of visiting AMP’s I’ve never had a 4 hand massage. It was a great and new experience, but it was the two ladies, Amy and Jenny, that really made it enjoyable. I hope I didn’t just spoil myself from getting a regular two handed massage in the future.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1615678487.html

•♥••♥• WE DO FULL BODY AND FOUR HANDS BODYWORKS FOR YOU RELAXING.....

•♥••♥• Lovely KOREAN with great hands and knows how to give a real massage.
~~~~~~~ Clean, Comfortable, Private, New Facility

☞ ☎ CALL~~~US~~~ NOW ☎ ☜

♥••♥ ☎ 516-468-0206 ☎ ♥••♥

Great review. I'll have to think about this one before they're busted.

I had a similar experience here which I enjoyed but also scared me. I had been goign there for a while but the new people are better. As soon as you ring the doorbell (place always looks closed) one of the girls open the door in next to nothing. Yu pay the standard prices, and they take you into a curtained room. I had my most recent massage after new management took over with Jenny and as soon as I laid down she went straight for My Manhood. As she lightly tickled my back, she sat on my ass and squirmed (she wasnt wearing anything under her short skirt). By this time I was more than excited and starting roaming, with even my fingers entering orifices out-of-bounds at most other joints. She didn't mind. all her clothes came of and she asked what I was looking for and i pointed at her mouth, she said "sixty" and i said " i only have 40" and she agreed. i put my hands behind my back and closed my eyes ready to relax, when I felt her mouth around me BBJ. Scared the hell out of me for I am terrified of diseases and I jumped off the table. I said "No cover?" she said, no, you have to bring. I decided to go with the h/e instead but tipped her the 40 anyway. She was older, maybe 40 but still attractive and with a nice body. She smelled good and repeatedly tried to kiss me, which I wasn't feeling either. So BBJ is available, as well as full and utc. they welcome you innext to nothing but change into jeans as you leave. this place will not last so take advantage now. it is next to a dance school and a legit massage place (with 2 model-like colombian masseuses by the way) so I am sure once clientele starts becoming more regular, LE will be tipped off. There is no offstreet parking and the commuters and doctors office visitors park on that street, so no privacy is available. Also, there is a loud bar in the corner which even scream out at you when you exit the place. Hit: 40 for the half and 40 for the bbj which I turned into a h/e (and now terrified of what msy become of the 2 seconds I was in her mouth bbj). wouldo go back but won't for this place is practically a brothel and I am sure it will not last.

...one of the girls open the door in next to nothing.....there is a loud bar in the corner which even scream out at you when you exit the place. ... wouldo go back but won't for this place is practically a brothel and I am sure it will not last.
Actually sounds like the place isn't "practically a brothel" - it is a brothel.

The situation with the bar is particularly bad - I don't see how this place can last the week and I certainly wouldn't want to be there when it goes down - how could you even think of saying to LE (if you are there during the bust) you thought it was a legit place when "one of the girls open the door in next to nothing."

^ Great Quote S!

Thanks for the review IgetAround. Where did you park? Looks busy in that area from google maps :)
I never have a problem finding parking around there. I go to the Japanese Restaurant around the corner for lunch very often. I know the bar is there, but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. This is, however, a busy area and People are going to notice. I certainly wasn't happy having to wait the 6 seconds it probably took for someone to open the door.

Amy goes to work on my private area, while Jenny kisses me all over. Jenny gives me a few kisses on the lips and just as she is about to put her tongue in my mouth, Amy notices it and scolds her in Korean. I definitely felt that Jenny had an attraction to me but paid no attention to their “house flattery”. Amy finishes up with a very slow HJ which ends with me stroking both their pussies.

This will be the quick downfall of this place. People will translate this into GFE and ncpd will be all over them, of course after they get a few pieces of the action for themselves.

Last edited:
Wow mongers going in droves....

I guess as soon as something is posted they come out of the woodwork...or maybe it was the bad weather..but here's what i saw.
I decided to go check this out...as I get out of car and was ready to go in...monger 1 rings bell and goes in..so I wait a few minutes..then 10 min later see 2nd monger comes and rings bell....she turned him away...then 5 min later another...she let this one in...so I waited a half hour..rang bell and fair looking chinese lady with buck teeth answered..truthfully...kinda of dirty looking..and i dont mean in a sexual way..cleanliness is what im talking about...nothing to ride home about..she tell me she's busy and to come back in 1 hour..The place has all blue outside..at street level..and they are ripe for a bust...be very careful...at this place..dont think from what i saw its worth it...just an opinion..and I didnt stay around for an hour....to find out.

After waking up on the island Sunday morning, I had stopped by to check this place out. Seems they are closed on Sundays so I went over to 66 Allen to try my luck there.

Fast forwarding a bit, I happened to be in the neighborhood again a couple days later, and even though I had spent my weekly hobby funds at 66, I decided to make a quick stop for a little recon.

As mentioned in earlier posts, they answer the door in very seductive outfits, there can be no mistaking what goes on here. There were two girls (or should I say women, I'd put them in their late 40s at least) when I stopped by, but I didn't bother to get any names. I agree with Abacus though, these girls definitely looked dirty, but to be honest I did find one of them very appealing, so I may be back for a proper go at her at some point within the next week or so, assuming they don't get shut down first.

They tried to sell me on the two girls for 60 bit, but when I went for my wallet I feigned embarrassment and told them I left it at home (it was in my car) and that I would be back in a few days. I sat in my car with a hard on for a few minutes debating whether or not to go back in with the wallet, but I eventually drove off feeling good about myself for not caving and spending the rest of the week's lunch money.

...when I felt her mouth around me BBJ. Scared the hell out of me for I am terrified of diseases and I jumped off the table. I said "No cover?" she said, no, you have to bring. I decided to go with the h/e ...(and now terrified of what msy become of the 2 seconds I was in her mouth bbj). wouldo go back but won't for this place is practically a brothel and I am sure it will not last.
BWAHAHAHA! a monger terrified of diseases from oral... the gift that never stops giving.

Decide to stop in on Sat (yesterday). Parking is fine - plenty of street spots and a municipal lot about 200 feet away. 63 is well marked on the door which is locked and has an out of place (for a business anyway) black ( a 1st for me) piece of crap doorbell. You ring the bell and then hang out there for all to see while you wait (seems like forever) for someone to open the door.

Met by Jane -ee (I asked twice and then said it back to her as I never met a jane-ee). She was relatively young (for an AMP woman, had on an oversized tank top with large arm holes so you could easily see her ample braless tits. she looked Korean, had some baby fat but otherwise not bad for an AMP. As she lead me back to the last room (private but curtains in the doorway) another woman popped her head out of the room (she had a customer in there so it was kinda strange) gave me a big smile and hello and popped back in. I laughed as all I could think of was the game 'wack-a-mole and thought she better hope no one has mallet.

Anyway, she asked for 60, I gave her 40 (wasn't in the mood for negotiating). when see came back to the room she pointed to the table and I said "in a minute" and pulled her to me and gave her a hug. Lifted up her top and sucked on her tits. She pointed to the table and Isaid "later" Well with that off came her top, pants and panties - kinda shocked me (not an easy thing with all the AMP experience I have. Did some DATY and then reach back for my condom. She smiled and said 'who much?". I said " never talk money with anyone for this - I will take care of you" She smiled , helped me on with the condom, stuck her tongue in my mouth for a while, leaped onto the table spread her legs and motioned me to climb on board.

Don't you just hate it when these girls play hard to get.

Everything and anything (didnt try greek) was offered and taken - absolutely no rush, plenty of DFK.

When I was about to cum, she wrapped her legs around me, arms around my neck, and stuck her tongue in my mouth and pumped way like crazy. After I just lay there totally drained she said that she had to quiet me as there was a customer next room and her boss doesnt want her to do sex.

Yeah right.

Left $70 tip - I was there 45 minutes or so, non-stop action.

Walked me out, said "ask for me next time - jane-ee"

This place can't last.

Met by Jane -ee (I asked twice and then said it back to her as I never met a jane-ee). She was relatively young (for an AMP woman, had on an oversized tank top with large arm holes so you could easily see her ample braless tits. she looked Korean, had some baby fat but otherwise not bad for an AMP.

I wonder if the Jane-ee that you saw was the Jenn-ee that I saw. I thought Jenny definitely had the GFE potential you received. My Jenny had a nice set of tits for an Asian girl and was at least 35 (but I am horrible with names and ages).

Funny thing about the “Boss”, because Amy also warned me about the Boss. She told me if the boss was there to come back another time. She seemed pretty sincere about it, but I found it hard to believe coming from a women who was barely dressed when I walked in.